The Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

DK06CTR

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2010
England
Found this on Amazon.de, looks pretty cool if thats the artwork, sign up to be notified at the moment. :D

Release Date: 11th May 2012
Buy link: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B007IHQDNG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

51P8qp-w5kL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

thanks to Ackerschnacker @ German BD Forum

matrix1.jpg

matrix2.jpg

matrix3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i didn't know the 2 first releases, but the last one, which i also bought for 19,99€ on amazon is not glossy... i think a photo from the actual release will help you :)

25znybc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelReaper
pretty sure it (first and second release at least)is glossy

anyways, this is NOT matte(just touch it, you should easily feel the difference between a matte steel and a non matte steel like this one..)that's for sure!

so, either it is zero finish or glossy finish,but not matte :)
(wouldn't have taken and kept this one otherwise,cause i don,'t like much the artwork ;) )

Last edited:
I have the steelbook. It's zero finish and it's not glossy. I think a zero finish can be matte or glossy. Here, it's zero finish matte.

this is NOT matte(just touch it, you should easily feel the difference between a matte steel and a non matte steel like this one..)that's for sure!

What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. :D

i don't suppose this includes the Animatrix does it? but then it would probably be that made up word 'quadrilogy' and finally is this a nice steel book in hand? i got the german RE trilogy and it looked awful when it arrived which has put me off buying German steel books, but i do fancy this.

sod it :ordered:

Last edited:
i don't suppose this includes the Animatrix does it? but then it would probably be that made up word 'quadrilogy' and finally is this a nice steel book in hand? i got the german RE trilogy and it looked awful when it arrived which has put me off buying German steel books, but i do fancy this.

sod it :ordered:

If it is like the Spiderman and Jurassic Park steels from Germany it will be a peach :)

I missed this first time round and have added it to a new .DE order.

Reactions: hellboydce1