The Maze Runner (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Jun 21, 2012
USA
Release date: May 2015
World Exclusive slip artwork (printed back)
Limited to 500 copies
With Booklet

1054242fp00969hw0f5vv0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'll change my mind when I see the mockup design. I did the same thing for Transformers 4 and I'm so glad I did cos that's one of the best steelbook packages I've seen. You know how BLUFANS do things. And yes anything Blufans puts out for GoTG will be instant purchase even if it's that silly cassette tape as long as that BLUFANS sticker or print is on it, I'm buying it :naughty:

Reactions: harry
According to Kevin, there will be a small GB on BD. Not sure if we are able to allocate any on HDN. @Wreck is the one that may know this.

Thank you and I am sorry if I was misunderstood, but I was not referring to any GB I just wanted to know if it was still happening and that Blufans just didn't Shelve the release. My copy is already pre-ordered, but because of the chinese holiday and the delay, I was still wondering if I should expect this to be released so I can put money aside to pay it.

Reactions: harry and bantha11
@domalorite, is this title happening ? I added it to my pre-order, should I expect to pay for it or Blufans decided not to release it ?

Yes. The preorder began two days ago for VIP members, and non VIP members yesterday.

The print run has increased from 300 to 500.
This and Tora Tora Tora are expected to be released end of March.
The image below was originally the slip, but now the slip cover will be English only on the front. The side of the slip will still have Chinese text.

1.jpg

Yes. The preorder began two days ago for VIP members, and non VIP members yesterday.

The print run has increased from 300 to 500.
This and Tora Tora Tora are expected to be released end of March.
The image below was originally the slip, but now the slip cover will be English only on the front. The side of the slip will still have Chinese text.

View attachment 146018

Thank you so much for the info, it really helps so I can pay it with my Marvel order once all the Thors come out... But it is a SHAME, IT LOOKED SO GOOD WITH THE CHINESE TITLE ON THE FRONT !

I just don't understand their Marketing Strategy, they are Blufans a Chinese company, we want their products for the obvious reasons but Chinese writing on the front title as well as they often do should be, we are buying a little piece of Asian art, I don't understand them on some release there will be the Chinese title as well(Up Lenti, OZ, Star-Trek Into darkness, Jack Reacher, Wall-e...), some will have a slip to cover up the english title(Kung Fu panda Double) and some only english Title ??? I just wish they would be consistent and add the Chinese title as well with the english right in front on every release(ok I could care less about the english Title :emb:) !

@Actarus How and where did you preorder?

I have a contact in China

Last edited:
Reactions: harry