The Maze Runner (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Jun 21, 2012
USA
Release date: May 2015
World Exclusive slip artwork (printed back)
Limited to 500 copies
With Booklet

1054242fp00969hw0f5vv0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All the Blu-fans OAB Slips have printed backs.

I like the data info from Blufans, love the chinese writing... would have been nicer if data sheet was removable and Artwork underneath but it is maybe why the OAB always get release faster once announced. They are not long delay like the Blufans Exclusive. Either way, Love the data info sheet from Blufans.

Reactions: Sigill
@Actarus I hope FA is still around to release #2 package. I watched the movie the other day and my gf and I were pleasantly surprised how entertaining it was. I liked the more dark tone to it, seems better than hunger games in my opinion.

The BF slip will be really good quality too as well. The only thing I don't like are the full 1080p and dts audio at the bottom, like really full 1080p lol. The WWA steelbook is such a great steelbook as well. They did the right thing here to make this a OAB too.

Yes it is entertaining, and the way they are going right now I don't see FA not being around for the second movie, they are releasing exclusive Packages stronger and Stronger. I agree with The Maze Runner I preferred it as Opposed to Hunger Games (HG 1 & 2 wasn't Crazy about them they were OK), but I DID LOVE the 3rd movie for Hunger Games, it had a totally different vibe and it was just very nice... loved when she sings by the river the song is enticing and if it is her voice, she truly has a unique beautiful silky tone to her voice... In Any Case LOved TMR and HG3 as Movies and FA did Both of them :D aren't we Lucky ??? :drool: ... Can't wait for Part 2 of HG3 and TMR 2 and hope that FA will follow up with their exclusive package for both movies...

Yes it is entertaining, and the way they are going right now I don't see FA not being around for the second movie, they are releasing exclusive Packages stronger and Stronger. I agree with The Maze Runner I preferred it as Opposed to Hunger Games (HG 1 & 2 wasn't Crazy about them they were OK), but I DID LOVE the 3rd movie for Hunger Games, it had a totally different vibe and it was just very nice... loved when she sings by the river the song is enticing and if it is her voice, she truly has a unique beautiful silky tone to her voice... In Any Case LOved TMR and HG3 as Movies and FA did Both of them :D aren't we Lucky ??? :drool: ... Can't wait for Part 2 of HG3 and TMR 2 and hope that FA will follow up with their exclusive package for both movies...

I think they are different types of movies, base stories are different.
I prefer HG over MZ but loved em all. HG3 was weakest IMO while HG2 being best.
Bring on MR 2 end of year!!

Reactions: rj531 and Actarus
I think they are different types of movies, base stories are different.
I prefer HG over MZ but loved em all. HG3 was weakest IMO while HG2 being best.

Movie taste is very Subjective, but it is the reason why they are so many of them and so many nice packages from different companies... something to appeal to all taste...

and I agree
:thumbs:

This is a pretty cool release,but the film itself felt like i was signing an obligation letter to come see the much more interesting 2nd film, at least it sounds like it should be based on what ive been told.

Taiwan used to be my go to for a large chunk of my steelbook purchases but the likes of BF, FA, NOVA, KImchi, HDZ and so on have lured me away with all their trinkets and pageantry. My Thor 2 TW is up for sale as we speak.

Reactions: WKRP
it's the same steel as it is WWA steelbook :p (3 different country I think will be enough)

hahaha I collect mostly Asian Releases (Taiwan is my first Luv with their gorgeous 1/4 slips :drool:), some UK/Canadian and
film arena Collection again that is true Love...
I tend to gravitate towards those and already there is so many pre-orders !

...but when there is limited releases of a certain movie there's always Germany...

haven't gotten too many of those though...

but thanks for the suggestion :thumbs:

Last edited:
The red slip on the FA release is soooooooo good

Indeed that Red and White WEA FullSlip alone is simply superb, the spot Gloss treatment like effect on the white lines that makes the Maze is a very nice touch...(which is hard to see with the shrink wrap on)

All the bonus, the caring and careful selecting on the fa makes it the one, THE ONE.

Last edited: