Release date: December 10, 2018
Purchase links: 3D - 4K
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £29.99 (4K)

01-353983.jpg

02-353983.jpg03-353983.jpg

Previous Artwork:
01-317315.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Front is ok. Its not the best out of the many great posters there are for this film but ok. The back though is just crap.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Art is not the best but its £5 more for the steel over the UHD standard version.
Not sure what to do. Could be another Quiet Place situation where art between HMV and Best Buy is the same but the BB finish is much better.

Cancelled this.
Gona wait for the inevitable HMV price drop

HMV listings neighbours that fit well together:-

---------------------------------------vs. Venom------------------------------------------------------------ "out of the frying pan into the fire" --------------------------I
1543323626498.png
+
1543323889380.png

Last edited:
The Meg Vs Venom could be interesting. Plus, as co-incidences go, both their mothers' share the name Martha, so they become best buds by the end.

They then form a super team with the seemingly indestructible Jason Statham, and the gravity defying Dwayne Johnson (as they all had a pet goldfish with the same name), only for them all to be quickly defeated by one swift round-house kick to the face by Chuck Norris.

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Picked up a copy of the 4K steelbook, in my local HMV, this morning for £15.99.

Whether its intentional, or not, I don't know but they seem to have been priced up the same as the 3D steel (£24.99 down to £15.99).

Whatever the reason I'm quite pleased at the price. I do, however, think this would have worked a lot better if it had been gloss and not dull matte.

• Haha
Reactions: Punker76
Picked up a copy of the 4K steelbook, in my local HMV, this morning for £15.99.

Whether its intentional, or not, I don't know but they seem to have been priced up the same as the 3D steel (£24.99 down to £15.99).

Whatever the reason I'm quite pleased at the price. I do, however, think this would have worked a lot better if it had been gloss and not dull matte.
This is going for silly money on the secondary market (all countries it seems)

Not sure why.

Waiting for this and Mission Impossible Fallout to reach a decent price......

This is going for silly money on the secondary market (all countries it seems)

Not sure why.

Waiting for this and Mission Impossible Fallout to reach a decent price......

Really? The Meg and MI: Fallout 4K steelbooks are only $34.99 Canadian at Best Buy Canada and there are still tons of each in stock online.