Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 17, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: €25.05

81EW8cR-FLL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited:
"Agreed... although this will be a Capelight Pictures release, so it should at least have a great finish."

And no English subs.

"Agreed... although this will be a Capelight Pictures release, so it should at least have a great finish."

And no English subs.
That's usually down to the licensor rather than Capelight, as you'll find some of their releases do actually have English subs.

That's usually down to the licensor rather than Capelight, as you'll find some of their releases do actually have English subs.

You feel comfortable generalizing about the SteelBook finish but don't like my generalization about their subtitle history? Whatevs.

You feel comfortable generalizing about the SteelBook finish but don't like my generalization about their subtitle history? Whatevs.
Um, OK... not sure what your problem is. I was simply providing information that was passed on to me from Capelight themselves in regards to subs.

Examples of Capelight releases with English subtitles: Mojin - The Lost Legend, Hardcore, The Boondock Saints, Der Babadook, The Signal, Enemy, Re-Animator I + II, ..., Chained, Monsters, Infestation.

True, not all of their releases come with English subtitles, e.g., Attraction, Infini, and I'm sure there are more that I don't know about (in both categories).

If I were to generalize based on Capelight's past releases, I couldn't say that this release won't include English subtitles.

But until we know for sure, it's all idle speculation, anyway :)

Looks like a blend of embossing on the character and rocks, with debossing to the title. Very nice! :hungry:

Thanx for the photos guys. Just ordered. Awesome finish with full gloss and bossing and even with 3d disc for 19,99 € shipped. Best package for this movie :thumbs:

Confirmed no English subs....sigh.

Starring: Chao Deng, Show Lo, Yuqi Zhang, Yun Lin
Director (s): Stephen Chow
Subtitles: German
Region: Region B / 2
Aspect Ratio: 16: 9 - 1.77: 1
Number of Discs : 2
FSK: Approved From 12 Years
Studio: Alive - Sales and Marketing / DVD
Release Date: 17- Nov- 2017
Production Year: 2016 Running Time
: 94 Minutes

Confirmed no English subs....sigh.

Starring: Chao Deng, Show Lo, Yuqi Zhang, Yun Lin
Director (s): Stephen Chow
Subtitles: German
Region: Region B / 2
Aspect Ratio: 16: 9 - 1.77: 1
Number of Discs : 2
FSK: Approved From 12 Years
Studio: Alive - Sales and Marketing / DVD
Release Date: 17- Nov- 2017
Production Year: 2016 Running Time
: 94 Minutes

Is this actually confirmed or just something Amazon says on the website? Because what Amazon lists is not necesarily final.

Is this actually confirmed or just something Amazon says on the website? Because what Amazon lists is not necesarily final.
From a Ebay listing by a German member. I’ve used Google translate.
8BF2C354-C137-4AD7-A679-FA6671C48D1A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Raimi
No subs, as predicted. Sad as it includes the 3D version, which I really wanted. Ordered it anyway, because I like the Steel.