The Neon Demon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive Exclusive K 04) [Germany]

CleverLoginName

Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: July 7, 2017
Purchase link: SteelArchive (pre-order June 3 at 7 PM)
Price: €49.95
Note: 167 copies - Includes a 44 page booklet and 6 photo cards
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv (USA hub ship only)

neon demon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:LOL::LOL: That bad eh? I loved it;)

Just awful, man. NWR should just make tech demos because his last two films sounded/looked great, but the stories were so non-existent and awful. I love Drive, but The Neon Demon was the most artsy-fartsy POS I've watched in a long time. I'm glad he's not writing his next film. ... But hey, glad you liked it. :LOL:

Just awful, man. NWR should just make tech demos because his last two films sounded/looked great, but the stories were so non-existent and awful. I love Drive, but The Neon Demon was the most artsy-fartsy POS I've watched in a long time. I'm glad he's not writing his next film. ... But hey, glad you liked it. :LOL:

Fair play. And tbh, to say I loved is stretching it a little bit to far. I liked it though, lol!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I understand what you all mean with the High price. But you must understand that these Artworks ( ITW and Demon ) are made exclusive for SA and the illustrator not work for free.
So i hope you can understand this.

Totally understand that. I was talking about my personal fu*ked up economy rather than your prices mate. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckDogers
I love full slips but I'm not feeling that art. Maybe the paper or other treatment can put it over the top.

I understand what you all mean with the High price. But you must understand that these Artworks ( ITW and Demon ) are made exclusive for SA and the illustrator not work for free.
So i hope you can understand this.

1) nice choice man. So far i've liked most of the titles you've chosen.
2) dont worry about the price. it can be justified if the quality is also high. creativity and delivery plays major parts in this. How much will it be anyway?
3) i'm in for this depending on the type of finish you'll choose for the slipbox. You should be able to do some creative finishes with that art.

Looking forward to it :thumbs: :)

The more I look at the slip, the more I fall in love with it! However, the only thing I don't really like is the white blotch around her left eye... what is it meant to be? Is it supposed to represent glitter like in the gif @Lordpercy posted above? If so, it'd be cool if they actually applied real glitter to that area or some sort of finish that looks similar to glitter. I patiently await actual photos anyway... I have a feeling it'll turn out to be a stunner! :D