Slipbox The Neverending Story (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Ara Media) [Korea]

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: December 7, 2018
Purchase links: KimchiDVD - Novamedia - YesAsia (Pre-order November 20 at 2 PM Korea time on Kimchi - Nova listing is live now)
Price: $28.99 (Kimchi - Nova) - $39.99 (YesAsia)

15423387002231727.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the edit... learning as I go but how exciting is this release!! I could do without the quote on the back of the slip but that's just being picky. The art though :drool:

Oh man, definitely in for this! Been hoping for a steelbook release for the longest time, but this will more than suffice for now. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and DMD4k
Oh man, definitely in for this! Been hoping for a steelbook release for the longest time, but this will more than suffice for now. :D
Agreed :D How are you liking the art? It couldn't get much better I think. I'm hoping for some interesting finish on the slip but I'll be happy with plain glossy if it comes to that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Agreed :D How are you liking the art? It couldn't get much better I think. I'm hoping for some interesting finish on the slip but I'll be happy with plain glossy if it comes to that.
Artwork is great IMO. So happy they used the original poster art (or a variation of it) for the slip! They've done well to find decent imagery for the rest of the package too, considering the majority of what's available is of low quality.

By the way, is Ara Media new? I've never heard of them, so I'm just wondering how reliable they are and what the quality of their editions are like. Like you said... hopefully this receives a nice finish, but gloss will definitely do if not.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and DMD4k
Artwork is great IMO. So happy they used the original poster art (or a variation of it) for the slip! They've done well to find decent imagery for the rest of the package too, considering the majority of what's available is of low quality.

By the way, is Ara Media new? I've never heard of them, so I'm just wondering how reliable they are and what the quality of their editions are like. Like you said... hopefully this receives a nice finish, but gloss will definitely do if not.
If you click the link for Kimchi, then click on their Ara media link they give, they'll show you what other titles they have from Ara. Or alternately, click here https://kimchidvd.com/en/goods/search.kimchi?searchCnd=publisher&searchWrd=Ara+Media
Not new but newish??? I don't have any of their titles so blind buy in terms of finish.

If you click the link for Kimchi, then click on their Ara media link they give, they'll show you what other titles they have from Ara. Or alternately, click here https://kimchidvd.com/en/goods/search.kimchi?searchCnd=publisher&searchWrd=Ara+Media
Not new but newish??? I don't have any of their titles so blind buy in terms of finish.
Ah, thanks! I don't own any of them either, but have seen photos for a few of them shared on the forums... if I recall, the quality is on par with Kimchi themselves.

Reactions: DMD4k

I was going to order the new Japanese release, but I think I'll go with this one instead. I love the classic theatrical artwork!

91mlHRz-5VL._SL1500_.jpg

• Thanks
not sure if this would be part of the sale. Its normally for releases that have been out for quit some time they want to get rid of the stock that has been sitting for 10 months

• Informative
Reactions: Bodhisattva