Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 23, 2020
Purchase link: Cede
Price: €20.49
Note: 3 discs, 4K + BD + BD bonus

17229296_1_92.jpg

Is it embossed or sth? Or just a normal steel, somebody know this? As far as I seen it right it’s only german in the 4K Right?

Is it embossed or sth? Or just a normal steel, somebody know this? As far as I seen it right it’s only german in the 4K Right?

germany only... sigh...

Perhaps I'm reading something wrong but here are the specs on the listing:

AudioEnglish (Dolby Atmos), English (Dolby Digital 5.1), German (Dolby Digital Plus 7.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital Plus 7.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital Plus 7.1)
SubtitlesEnglish (for deaf or hard of hearing), German, French, Spanish

Although the note says Achtung: die deutsche Tonspur ist nur auf der 4K Disc enthalten! This translates to:

Attention: the German soundtrack is only included on the 4K disc!

I interpret that to mean that the German audio is only included on the 4K disc and isn't on the Blu-ray disc.

That's what I get from translation through Chrome and Google.

Perhaps I'm reading something wrong but here are the specs on the listing:

AudioEnglish (Dolby Atmos), English (Dolby Digital 5.1), German (Dolby Digital Plus 7.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital Plus 7.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital Plus 7.1)
SubtitlesEnglish (for deaf or hard of hearing), German, French, Spanish

Although the note says Achtung: die deutsche Tonspur ist nur auf der 4K Disc enthalten! This translates to:

Attention: the German soundtrack is only included on the 4K disc!

I interpret that to mean that the German audio is only included on the 4K disc and isn't on the Blu-ray disc.

That's what I get from translation through Chrome and Google.
Yes is the French Steel so it's a import from the french market. since in switzerland there are 4 language and french is one if them so they offer for all language

I don't care as long as it includes Dolby Atmos on 4K. I'm after that. No need for Bluray :D.
So 22€ for this is steal in my opinion.