Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Nun

Tagline: Pray For Forgiveness

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Corin Hardy

Cast: Bonnie Aarons, Demián Bichir, Taissa Farmiga, Charlotte Hope, Ingrid Bisu, Manuela Ciucur, Jonas Bloquet, Jonny Coyne, Jared Morgan, Sandra Teles, Boiangiu Alma

Release: 2018-09-05

Runtime: 96

Plot: When a young nun at a cloistered abbey in Romania takes her own life, a priest with a haunted past and a novitiate on the threshold of her final vows are sent by the Vatican to investigate. Together they uncover the order’s unholy secret. Risking not only their lives but their faith and their very souls, they confront a malevolent force in the form of the same demonic nun that first terrorized audiences in “The Conjuring 2,” as the abbey becomes a horrific battleground between the living and the damned.

Reactions: elle82
I don't know if I can watch this, I mean it looks scary as hell. I'd have nightmares for a week. Thank god I have a dream catcher.
Just think about how scary it is for that person to go through the makeup process and putting in painful contact lenses to look scary.
Or think about how scary bad the movie Dreamcatcher was.:rofl:;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Just think about how scary it is for that person to go through the makeup process and putting in painful contact lenses to look scary.
Or think about how scary bad the movie Dreamcatcher was.:rofl:;)
I can only imagine what the actors/actresses go through. As for the movie Dreamcatcher, it wasn't that scary tbh. I do have a nice pretty one over my bed while I sleep.

I can only imagine what the actors/actresses go through. As for the movie Dreamcatcher, it wasn't that scary tbh. I do have a nice pretty one over my bed while I sleep.
It was scary how bad that movie was. Lawrence Kasdan did THAT?!!
Scaryyyyy.
07601272-4A16-4AB6-A008-841CE7E27D36.gif

Warner Bros. Pictures invited ComingSoon.net to Ex Convento del Desierto de Los Leones, an old abandoned convent in Mexico City, to have a true The Nun experience involving underground crypts, catacombs and a whole lot of spooky nuns.