The Official Custom Slipcovers & Slipboxes Thread

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
gonna attempt to create a hybrid Night at the Museum BD with lenticular slipcase and the missing bonus disc

going to purchase the UK BD of Night at the Museum
buy a 2 disc aramay case (14mm) and insert the bonus disc
trim the slipcase on the DVD (currently looking where abouts to trim it)
scan the pack of the slip and make some edits to the details (specs etc)
print it out at work at carefully glue it to the back

hopefully i'll have something to match part 2

Attachments

• 20120304_180358.jpg
    20120304_180358.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,367
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure one has been posted in here before, but I don't fancy searching through all 19 pages. :sleep:

Does anyone have a printable full slip template (for a single steel/amaray) they'd be willing to share please? :)

• Thanks
Reactions: emhig
I'm sure one has been posted in here before, but I don't fancy searching through all 19 pages. :sleep:

Does anyone have a printable full slip template (for a single steel/amaray) they'd be willing to share please? :)

I'm looking for this as well! Full slip template for blu-ray and DVD would be amazing - all my Google fu has brought me nothing!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I'm looking for this as well! Full slip template for blu-ray and DVD would be amazing - all my Google fu has brought me nothing!
I didn't have much luck with Google either... decided I'll probably just have to create my own damn template lol.

It needs some work/improvements, but I made a test slip for Infinity War using my design - I'm hoping to sell them once I've perfected the process (whenever that may be) if anyone's interested.

• Thanks
Reactions: seamus and meaner