The Original Christmas Specials Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: November 2, 2021
Purchase links: Gruv.com - Best Buy - Amazon
Price: $24.99 (Gruv) - $18.79 $27.99 (Amazon) - $27.99 (Best Buy)
Note: Previous Best Buy SKU - 35366638

1000806214_3_3774.jpg

1000806214_2_4453.jpg
1000806214_4_3846.jpg
[/S]

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to put the other 2 images in a spoiler tag but I was unsuccessful.

This looks nice. I like it!

This will most likely pop up at other retailers in the U.S. and possibly other countries. It's from Universal so it should be region free.

I think there's a few guys who don't actually read all the comments.

Hate to call myself out like that, but it's a Christmas Steel, with Rudolph on the front, so I'm compelled to be truthful.

If only ppl would use Google. Most ppl ask questions on which they'd get answer on Google but theyre 2 lazy.
I missed last part - however should and is ISN'T same so ...

I tried to put the other 2 images in a spoiler tag but I was unsuccessful.

This looks nice. I like it!

This will most likely pop up at other retailers in the U.S. and possibly other countries. It's from Universal so it should be region free.
I done it for you

You forgot to put the spoiler tag before and second tag after image you had both spoiler tags after image

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
It's unfortunate for you that it's $10 more than Best Buy but as you said they ship to the UK. Hopefully the price will drop for you between now and shipping. If it does they will adjust your order.
Yeh, I noticed it was dearer and it has the vat on it as well so it’s working out with post vat and the steel will be around £40 but hoping a price drop will bring that down

Just highlighting, while amazon usually adjust your order price to the new lower price my order hadn’t changed so I cancelled and redid the order to make sure I got the lowest price.

so I’d just check if you have an order in.