Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Release date: May 25th 2014
Price: TBD
Buy links:
Kimchidvd.com

This is the non-exclusive release with DVD Audio and quarter slipcover.
1387775504471753.jpg

Full package:
13983322655401834.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: j4c0
They couldn't have many. Only 500 printed for all Korea.

Are you sure? That wasn't how I understood it. I was under the impression Kimchi are only selling 500 'original' editions as the main bulk of their order was the 3k for their exclusives.

With Kimchi taking 3.5k, it would be reasonable to assume YesAsia took at least 1-1.5k? I'm not sure now, I'm just speculating, so maybe Choi could confirm.

interesting thought, I wonder that too...it might be also possible that yesasia got the remaining 500 and the print run was 4k? lets wait if Mr. Choi confirms ;)

Are you sure? That wasn't how I understood it. I was under the impression Kimchi are only selling 500 'original' editions as the main bulk of their order was the 3k for their exclusives.

With Kimchi taking 3.5k, it would be reasonable to assume YesAsia took at least 1-1.5k? I'm not sure now, I'm just speculating, so maybe Choi could confirm.

Even without the bells and whistles the Kimchi editions offer, this is undoubtedly one of the nicest steelbooks I own. While I am interested in seeing what Zavvi brings to the table, they're going to have a very difficult time even matching the design and finish of this. Very happy with this one. :thumbs:

SDC110171_zpsfd817ba6.jpg

KOR - The Pianist

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

pG0uEWa.jpg

Ar2HV6B.jpg

sEZ07AJ.jpg

ymfnD0u.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

eAHeGfV.jpg

nBwcAzh.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

g3YNQZr.jpg

qE1XKWN.jpg

NSUsCzu.jpg

MT9qlw0.jpg

Reactions: rpg