Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Release date: August 12th, 2013
Purchase Price: £17.39
Purchase Link: The Place Beyond The Pines

View attachment 37246
placeBeyondPines.jpg

thanks to jammyone for posting this picture from bootyman81.

pbtp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they ship international? or will this be on amazon soon?

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

ryan-gosling-the-place-beyond-the-pines-01.jpg

Inside ArtWork maybe??

The-Place-Beyond-Pines-Poster-Detail.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lolwut
Definitely picking this bad boy up although not sure about sainsburys packaging please please please amazon sell this too! Totally blind buy but from what I have seen and heard an awesome movie...

Loved the film, day 1 for me. Would love a really clean design for this one with little to no text on the faces but definitely on the spine...the first character posters (I have postcards of them at home) would be great for the front and back of the steelie...without the text of course

Front:
the-place-beyond-the-pines-movie-poster-2.jpg

Back:
the-place-beyond-the-pines-movie-poster-4.jpg

Interior (just clouds right across with the title in the center):
The-Place-Beyond-the-Pines-Teaser-Poster.jpg

Either that or an edited version of the final poster (Gosling on the bike at the crossroads - quite a literal metaphor) but would be nice to see Cooper on there too as his character is just as important in the film! Another great idea could be the long-shot from behind/above Luke (Gosling's character) as he drives along the road with the trees on either side. And a nice touch to the inside art, as an alternative, could be the photo of Gosling/Mendes/baby that holds great significance throughout the film.