Czech Republic
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E5A 4K UNnumbered - E5B UNnumbered

FB_IMG_1540967878406.jpg

44775329_1010217509149812_7089142692289970176_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine had a really big order with FA and it was all delayed because of The Predator. So he emailed them asking if he could have the other items shipped immediately and have The Predator shipped as and when. In return he received an email stating that his entire order had been CANCELLED and refunded. What The ****? Why would they do that? Spite? Now he has lost everything and he is not happy. I don’t f-ing blame him. Amateurs

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
View attachment 399826

All films are worth watching once (at least ) just to give them a chance . . . and also out of respect for the time and money spent making them.
It's also kind of short sighted and narrow minded to not watch films just because others diss them and also true that the films one may not like at twenty, one may appreciate more at forty.

View attachment 399829

Agreed 1000% what others like, you may not and vice versa. Great example is the Cohen Brothers, everybody raves about them, I hate them.

A friend of mine had a really big order with FA and it was all delayed because of The Predator. So he emailed them asking if he could have the other items shipped immediately and have The Predator shipped as and when. In return he received an email stating that his entire order had been CANCELLED and refunded. What The ****? Why would they do that? Spite? Now he has lost everything and he is not happy. I don’t f-ing blame him. Amateurs
Miscommunication? Maybe...

Whatever the reason though, that sucks.

I also placed an order for over 260 euro which I already paid mid of December!!! and until now I received nothing. These delays are quite annoying

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
FA have cheap combined shipping in the EU. That is why you should not combine other releases if you do not want delays. If you want cheap shipping for a large order with different releases then expect a long wait. In return you save a lot of money on individual shipping costs

• Haha
Reactions: Blu-devil
FA have cheap combined shipping in the EU. That is why you should not combine other releases if you do not want delays. If you want cheap shipping for a large order with different releases then expect a long wait. In return you save a lot of money on individual shipping costs
For me the waiting time is not the issue but the fact that they charge my credit at the day of order months in advance before shipping the stuff

For me the waiting time is not the issue but the fact that they charge my credit at the day of order months in advance before shipping the stuff

Then you can take the risk, wait for release date, hope it doesn’t sell out, and have this in hand to ship to you ASAP.

Or,

You can preorder it advance like all premium retailers and accept possible delays like most retailers and secure your copy without taking the risk.

Waiting is a pain in the backside but at least you know your copy is safe and secure.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mark Wilson
You can preorder it advance like all premium retailers and accept possible delays like most retailers and secure your copy without taking the risk.

There is one premium retailer (WeET Collection) that is changing that perception about premium vendors. They setup pre-orders a couple of weeks ahead of release date, so pretty much all is ready for packing and shipping by the time we pay. To be honest though, I am still sore at WeET for canceling my paid Spider-man order because their website got hammered and the order did not get registered properly... the ba$turds! :LOL:

"Dear Collectors,

let us kindly inform you about the postponement of the release date of the exclusive SteelBook THE PREDATOR for technical reasons.

We tried to estimate the release date, but we are not yet able to do so. We will inform you as soon as the release date is known.

The postponement also applies to the premium editions THE PREDATOR.

Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Jaromír Vacek
Team FA"

As per post #36

Reactions: Radagast
I understand that, my concern is that there have been ZERO releases scheduled for a while now, nothing lined up and makes me wonder if they are giving up.
Although I have zero interest in this release ( thought it was bloody awful to be honest ) I do understand where you are coming from. They have been very quiet of late, and it’s not their usual bombardment of releases that they used to do, but I don’t think they’re going anywhere.

Just wait, before you know it, they’ll be announcing 25 releases all in a new XXXL slip! :hilarious:

They are quiet indeed, since beginning of this year already....also Black Barons, their last rls is Braveheart :bored:...

...also, I understand their CS (zero) responses now, I called them the other day because they didn´t response to emails at all, and some guy picked it up and said "wait, first I must get to a computer" :OMG: and it was awfully quiet there....it seems more like few guys doing everything from CS to packing and shipping lol no wonder their all-time delays with everything :facepalm: