The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: WEA SteelBook. Limited to 1500 copies.

52487008562_84f7cf290c_k.jpg52487973705_041a402399_k.jpg52487505376_9eb966d4a0_k.jpg52487973745_5687953934_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a beautiful release, to be sure, one of my favorites I have seen from Blufans to date. Not sure if I should keep the whole set though...

It's a beautiful release, to be sure, one of my favorites I have seen from Blufans to date. Not sure if I should keep the whole set though...

Then you are not around long time I assume, this is far from their best sets. The single lenti and fullslip are really bad here, I just looked at it few more times today and jesus they cant be serious with those two lol. Look at that back of SL :confused: wtf is that? :hilarious: And FS yeah, no comment, terrible artworks, I dont like that a bit. Defo one of the weakest works of Blufans, seems a bit rush job here, just to take advantage with strong dollar seems to me....

Then you are not around long time I assume, this is far from their best sets. The single lenti and fullslip are really bad here, I just looked at it few more times today and jesus they cant be serious with those two lol. Look at that back of SL :confused: wtf is that? :hilarious: And FS yeah, no comment, terrible artworks, I dont like that a bit. Defo one of the weakest works of Blufans, seems a bit rush job here, just to take advantage with strong dollar seems to me....

Yep I agree

Box - same art as the ML steel, nice art but doesn't make the box must own
DL - the best of the bunch but ML have already done a brilliant lenti of this art
SL - Very bargain bucket DVD like cover
FS - worked nicely for the ML box but looks awful here

I'll get the DL purely as it's the only passable version and I want the steelbook

All fullslips suck.
Plus usual cheap ass Blufans set of only either booklet, or cards in each, at their snobby high price.
Will have to get maybe the DL, as my MantaLab got lost. Although if it's too high a price, maybe even an Ebay reseller of Manta's edition will be cheaper.

You seem hard to please.

View attachment 545092
Yeah, it's gonna be bad holding that plastic on both sides, with sharp edges, and blurry images, but at least it's somewhat fitting art for this movie and steelbook.

How much is it going to be here, if there's one place preselling the One-Click for £220 shipped, which honestly isn't bad for a 3-piece with all the fees.

It's a cool set but it's honestly quite hard to justify it. I'm on the fence. It's one of my favorite Nolan films and I have other box-set editions for several of his films but is this release worth the money? I might grab it, might not.... I just can't decide what would be better for my collection. I usually customize my collectors edition steelbook releases with additional steelbooks (i.e. manta lab release inside a Blufans single slip might be in the future).

Reactions: jailbird_joey