The Prestige (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 24, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live on July 3 at 11 AM for Red Carpet, and 12 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £16.99
Notes: 2 Discs (Disc 1 Film - Disc 2 Extras)

12607902-8404775351352303.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This arrived today... no bossing, but a lot of spot gloss within the spiral, which still makes my eyes go funny if you stare right into it.... better than I thought it was going to look........

Could you confirm the subtitles of this release? I think the backplate doesn't have the same listing as the Zavvi product page.

Yeah have to agree. The first one blows it out the water with finish. One of my favourite films so if it was different art I would of gone for it

Watched it last night. Missed out on the first steelbook, so jumped on this. Initially upset that it wasn't the same steel or in 4k, but the picture quality is astonishing. I'm really impressed. If sacrificing the original for this to get a better picture quality, then I'm glad I waited. It is that good.

Reactions: willbar84
Hello
a question to those of you who have this steelbook with 2 discs.
steelbook have a single or double disc tray? If it is the same steelbook as before it will have a simple tray and the bonus disc in an envelope, and that seems very poor and ugly to me.

Hello
a question to those of you who have this steelbook with 2 discs.
steelbook have a single or double disc tray? If it is the same steelbook as before it will have a simple tray and the bonus disc in an envelope, and that seems very poor and ugly to me.
Post#60 shows photos of steelbook
Double disc tray
This arrived today... no bossing, but a lot of spot gloss within the spiral, which still makes my eyes go funny if you stare right into it.... better than I thought it was going to look........

View attachment 482693View attachment 482694View attachment 482695

Reactions: franchus

View attachment 482693View attachment 482694View attachment 482695
Got mine

I agree with you. shame it's not embossed or gloss but yea I like how it looks. It has a nice shine to it when you hold it at an angle, works well with the matte black. I'm happy with it, it's much better than I thought it would be.