The Princess And The Frog (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Collection #??) [UK]

Ultron96

Premium Supporter
Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
Release date: 12th October, 2015
Purchase Link: Zavvi (Live)
Price: £19.99

11146506-1484309134167748.jpg

11146506-3064309134173862.jpg

Last edited:
Not sold on the Steelbook art. The Ironpack is simply perfect IMHO. I'll be getting this to keep my Zavvi Disney collection complete though and hope it looks better in hand.

Love this movie but it is sad that this did not do that well in theaters and was pretty much the last nail in The Disney traditional hand drawn animation coffin.

This is the one I've been anticipating the longest, but I'm not crazy about the design. If you're going to just reuse the artwork from the back of the Ironpack leave it just as it is. I like the darker feel to it...and maybe a purple spine.

I hope not. So much of the artwork is at the boarder on this one and would have the embossing cut directly through most of it and would be really ugly....imo
I think they are going to use the characters as the border and not just the straight line frame embossing. But Im 99% sure its going to be embossed anyway as pretty much the whole collection is as well.

• Informative
Reactions: Geek Tragedy
I think they are going to use the characters as the border and not just the straight line frame embossing. But Im 99% sure its going to be embossed anyway as pretty much the whole collection is as well.

That would be pretty stunning but I very much doubt they will do a shape traced boarder on this.