The Princess And The Frog (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Collection #??) [UK]

Ultron96

Premium Supporter
Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
Release date: 12th October, 2015
Purchase Link: Zavvi (Live)
Price: £19.99

11146506-1484309134167748.jpg

11146506-3064309134173862.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see why not.

Both A Bug's Life and The Emperor's New Groove had creative embossing. As did, as I mentioned before, CA: The Winter Soldier which specifically had a border that was embossed around the design.

Sure it is totally possible but Disney have been pretty uniform and consistent (ie Lazy) with the embossing on these Zavvi titles so far with few exceptions. I'd like you to be right on this but I have a feeling that they will stick to the norm and damn the artwork just like they did with Wall-E.

Last edited:
This is very nice and I like the artwork, but that spine color contrast is terrible
I give credit for the creativity, but this can't touch that FS version

I know what you mean.

I just don't get the choice of spine colour at all. It should be dark purple or black, or even better have the picture from the front wrap around. Disney make weird choices, I mean, A Bug's Life, really? A green front, a green spine but yellow edging. Why? Surely green edging. Brave was the same with a black spine and silver edging and wasn't Monsters Inc. silver with a blue spine?