The Princess And The Frog (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Collection #??) [UK]

Ultron96

Premium Supporter
Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
Release date: 12th October, 2015
Purchase Link: Zavvi (Live)
Price: £19.99

11146506-1484309134167748.jpg

11146506-3064309134173862.jpg

Last edited:
EURO 12 (GBP 9) for a Disney steelbook or a "Buy one get one free" Disney steelbook promotion - how good is that ! ! !
Any thanks to be spared for the retailer for such excellent deals ? ? ?

With discount code? @Hamill82

I
EURO 12 (GBP 9) for a Disney steelbook or a "Buy one get one free" Disney steelbook promotion - how good is that ! ! !
Any thanks to be spared for the retailer for such excellent deals ? ? ?

I followed link with discount code OCT10, then bought 4 Disney steelbooks with "buy one get one free" promotion so had to pay only for 2. To correct my last post it was a bit over 14 euros per each, not 12, but as a Disney steelbook collector very glad to get these with such a bargain price

I

I followed link with discount code OCT10, then bought 4 Disney steelbooks with "buy one get one free" promotion so had to pay only for 2. To correct my last post it was a bit over 14 euros per each, not 12, but as a Disney steelbook collector very glad to get these with such a bargain price

Yes, I understand, it's just that many people like to 'rubbish' Zavvi and it would be nice on occasion to read 'Thank you' posts from people who have had a happy experience with them, like you have just had, posted here :)

Yes, I understand, it's just that many people like to 'rubbish' Zavvi and it would be nice on occasion to read 'Thank you' posts from people who have had a happy experience with them, like you have just had, posted here :)

The last time I had any issue with Zavvi was with The Incredibles.

It arrived damaged (under the shrinkwrap) and wanted it replaced. Zavvi wanted it back before sending a new one (perfectly legal, but I'd rather they took Amazon's approach). I asked them to save one as it was back in stock, but naturally they didn't so I had to be refunded rather than have it replaced. Fortunately I got one of Ebay for cost-price, with free shipping and in mint condition.

Of the 100's of steelbooks I've ordered from Zavvi, only 1 or 2 arrived damaged (not in transit) and a discount was suitable in these cases.

Anyway, congratulations to those who picked this up in the BOGOF offer. I paid full price by pre-ordering, but them's the breaks. I love the front and back, but would have gone for a more appropriate spine colour like black or dark blue. Overall though, not too shabby at all.

Several posts have been moved to the retailer thread here.

You guys know by now where each thread is and know better than to constantly derail certain threads "just because".

If this trend/habit continues, we'll have to give the culprit(s) a time-out from the corresponding thread(s). Thanks for your cooperation.

Reactions: paulboland
The one problem with the Zavvi that I mentioned previously (when I received it) is that it is too dark at the sides but that is the only quibble although looking at the one next to it I suppose the Zavvi is a little too zoomed in by comparison.
Apart from that all else is as good as it could ever be on the Zavvi from the beautiful back image and lovely spine colour which picks up on the coral colouring of the water plants to the first rate 'bossing and excellent positioning of the title.
Zavvi 8/10
neighbour 7/10