The Princess And The Frog (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Collection #??) [UK]

Ultron96

Premium Supporter
Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
Release date: 12th October, 2015
Purchase Link: Zavvi (Live)
Price: £19.99

11146506-1484309134167748.jpg

11146506-3064309134173862.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic Photos

image.jpeg
Its embossed not debossed
The border is a circle and within the circle it has areas that are embossed

Embossing is a raised design
Debossing is the opposite of embossing.
Debossing, the imprinted design causes depressions in the material leaving a depressed (debossed) imprint

How you can tell more easily is the inside of a steelbook
If Embossed on the outside becomes debossed on the inside
If Debossed on the outside becomes embossed on the inside

Last edited:
Looks fantastic.
Thanks for the pics
Another great Disney steel.
One thing zavvi/ Disney have done right is give us a pretty decent Disney collection (minus the odd let downs which I still kinda like)

Reactions: paulboland
Does it come with disney movie rewards?
Probably not if other recent titles in steelbook are anything to go by. When I enquired about this, I was advised that steelbook editions are no longer qualifying titles, even though the cheaper Amaray ones are! Go figure!!!

Thankfully one we can all (so far) agree on for a change - a prime example of how good a U.K. steelbook can look with its perfect blend of stylish artwork and the most appropriate finish.

Looking forward to receiving my copy tomorrow though I do also like the two embossed slipcover editions of this film from a few years back.

One slight grumble - Why only 1 disc when my Amaray Superset edition from 2010 has 3 discs (1 Blu & 2 DVD) and even my Combi pack from the same time has 2 discs (1 Blu & 1 DVD) ?

Anyway, many thanks Disney and Zavvi for giving me the chance to add this beauty to my collection:thumbs::happy: