May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: January 25, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6488387_so.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a huge fan of this Punisher but that Art is stunning. Big fan of Mexifunk's stuff so ill definitely be joining the GB for this :whistle:

Does someone know if it is region A or no region please ? The french BR is so bad in quality that I would be interested but not if it is region A locked (if only these region Bull.... could be stopped !)

Does someone know if it is region A or no region please ? The french BR is so bad in quality that I would be interested but not if it is region A locked (if only these region Bull.... could be stopped !)
4K disc will be region free anyway, but BD disc is also region free (I'm assuming it'll be the old disc included and not a new print)

The back of the slipcover shows the region "A" logo which is quite possible. I believe Lionsgate locks all of their North American blu-ray discs but I don't know that for a fact.

The back of the slipcover shows the region "A" logo which is quite possible. I believe Lionsgate locks all of their North American blu-ray discs but I don't know that for a fact.
The original BD is region free even though the packaging said A.

I'm assuming this will have the same disc as before....

Screenshot_20220119_103752.jpg

The only place this BD was region locked was Germany...

The original BD is region free even though the packaging said A.

I'm assuming this will have the same disc as before....

View attachment 525080

The only place this BD was region locked was Germany...
Great news thank you mate. Yes I had one in the past that stated region A but wasn't really locked. I will jump on the GB then :). Underrestimated Marvel flick to me this one. Loved Thomas Jane in it. Best Punisher. The guy in the TV show is great but it's the TV show itself that was not really good. The character was way better in Daredevil. Too mild in his own show...

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Wish the odd squinty eyes weren't on the slip, but they look far less comical in hand than on the mockup. Otherwise that looks awesome.