Purchase link: The Punisher
Price: £14.99

10981166-1406722128-294596.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 506
Last edited by a moderator:
Finally!!! I remember creating the thread in the steelbook feedback section for Punisher, seems like ages ago now.

Can't wait to see the artwork, will be purchasing this no matter what, but Zesty's art is killer!

This and Moon are not limited 2k or 4k releases, right? So waiting for an even cheaper price (I know it already is cheap compared to other steelbooks) could be an option?

That is not going to happen Mate. Already 12.99 is more than anyone can ask of Zavvi. At this price, It will go fast.

That is not going to happen Mate. Already 12.99 is more than anyone can ask of Zavvi. At this price, It will go fast.
I guess so. And I don't want to miss out on those two, so I'm going to order them anyway. But if they are not limited, the can never be sold out?

They are limited, it states it in the title. Zavvi doesn't always reveal print run information, but that doesn't mean the print run is huge.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for this actually being £12.99 once it goes live by the way. Would love to be wrong though!

I wouldn't get your hopes up for this actually being £12.99 once it goes live by the way. Would love to be wrong though!
What would be the point in posting it at £12.99 and then putting the price up when pre order goes live? I thought the original posting price was £29.99 and then it goes down when it goes live :-/

What would be the point in posting it at £12.99 and then putting the price up when pre order goes live? I thought the original posting price was £29.99 and then it goes down when it goes live :-/
What would be the point in posting it at £29.99 just to lower it later? It's Zavvi we're talking about here. :p

As far as I'm aware, they haven't always started at £29.99 anyway... I'm sure there's been a few before that have shown lower prices which have then gone up once they went live. £12.99 just seems too good to be true imo, but obviously I hope it is true!

What would be the point in posting it at £29.99 just to lower it later? It's Zavvi we're talking about here. :p

As far as I'm aware, they haven't always started at £29.99 anyway... I'm sure there's been a few before that have shown lower prices which have then gone up once they went live. £12.99 just seems too good to be true imo, but obviously I hope it is true!
True, logic does seem to be lost on them sometimes.

My point being that if they post at £29.99 and then lower it for pre order then it's happy news for everyone. To post it at £12.99 and then raise it will just piss people off.

But yes, fingers crossed that it stays where it is!

Reactions: Noodles
True, logic does seem to be lost on them sometimes.

My point being that if they post at £29.99 and then lower it for pre order then it's happy news for everyone. To post it at £12.99 and then raise it will just piss people off.

But yes, fingers crossed that it stays where it is!
I don't think they're too bothered about making people happy/unhappy nowadays unfortunately, but that's another story for another thread.

If this stays at £12.99, then happy days! I personally won't pay any more than £15 though... even that's pushing it imo.

Reactions: IRON MAN