Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: October 2, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99 - $12.99

34204164_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really don't like how it says "exclusive steelbook" in the design. I mean really guys. We know it's a steelbook. Why advertise it as part of the artwork? :wacky:

(Clean fronts please!)

Really don't like how it says "exclusive steelbook" in the design. I mean really guys. We know it's a steelbook. Why advertise it as part of the artwork? :wacky:

(Clean fronts please!)
That looks like part of the J-Card, you know the part that overlays the front of the steelbook like a wrap. You don't think they'd do that do you? I mean if they did that would totally blow.

That looks like part of the J-Card, you know the part that overlays the front of the steelbook like a wrap. You don't think they'd do that do you? I mean if they did that would totally blow.
yeah its part of a Jcard i think. You can see the others make it pretty clear its a card
Yeah especially on Anarchy there's a definite line there that's the cut off.

Phew, thanks for pointing that out.

Do you guys think the title will be on the front or will it not have a title?

Phew, thanks for pointing that out.

Do you guys think the title will be on the front or will it not have a title?
Haven't they only omitted the front titles on big movie hits or have they done it for lower budged movies too? I'm betting that there's a title under there but who knows until it actually in-hand.

(Clean fronts please!)
Anybody that was worried that "Steelbook" was printed on the cover rest assured that it is not, in fact it doesn't have a front title at all. I'm guessing that this is probably the same for the others as well.

Shame these aren't gloss, otherwise I'd be (more) tempted to pick up myself. $13 is a bargain for a 4K Steelbook though, so maybe I should just settle for the matte finish lol :coffee:

Shame these aren't gloss, otherwise I'd be (more) tempted to pick up myself. $13 is a bargain for a 4K Steelbook though, so maybe I should just settle for the matte finish lol :coffee:
Well considering that if you look at regular 4K titles on Amazon (NON Steelbooks) the lowest most go for is around $15 or $16 so yeah these are a steal. :)