Release date: June 6, 2016
Purchase link: The Revenant
Price: £19.99

HMV Ireland
Price: €24.99

HDN Group Buy hosted by: Naughtius Maximus

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome news! Was hoping for a steelbook of The Revenant, so we're getting that - great!

So, I guess now I'm going to hope for an edition bei Kimchi/Novamedia/Blufans/what so ever. And if they keep this masterpiece on distance, I'll go with the HMV one! :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hmmmm......can't see a whole lot of artwork out there for this movie that would make for an exciting steelbook.

Might have to settle for a close up of Leos mug! But we'll have to wait and see what they come up with........

Nice! Kind of surprised this is getting the steelbook treatment in the UK to be honest, being as though Birdman didn't. I look forward to seeing the artwork. :)

Here's my concept...

View attachment 212649
@Noodles I FU**ING LOVE IT! :drool: Throw Hardy as the back art cover and I'll take 1x to the USA! :woot: :D

The-Revenant-Tom-Hardy-Poster.jpg

But I love your concept as it is my friend! :thumbs:

This is great news, I love it when its unexpected and films like this get the premium treatment, I'll be getting this for sure. And @Noodles that looks absolutely damn gorgeous, I really hope the actual steel art goes for something like that, top work sir. :wow::notworthy::thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
great film! directing this must have been crazy....but not the kind of movie i wanna see again, but its nice to see this is coming on steel.....Leo was great but i think hes done better in therms of acting...

This would be pretty cool.......

be240428821047.55d3fa67d63ca.jpg

Wow

Nice! Kind of surprised this is getting the steelbook treatment in the UK to be honest, being as though Birdman didn't. I look forward to seeing the artwork. :)

Here's my concept...

View attachment 212649

And even more wow.

Noodles id love it if they went with that.

I remember there was some confusion at first with HMV and a Birdman steel and turned out to be a exclusive slip with cards (I think)
So I wouldn't be surprised if they tried but it seems the only one was FA
Hopefully we get the Steelbook treatment here in the States! :thumbs: If not, I know where I'm getting it from! :hungry:

I'm sure you will get one your side of the pond and of not it won't be hard for you to get this ;)

Last edited: