81sipl3NqgL._AA500_.jpg

81sipl3NqgL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to ricster)

Attachments

• theringsteelblu.jpg
    theringsteelblu.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 357
Last edited by a moderator:
I know that my bumhole will be torn open due to this opinion but........I actually preferred the remake vastly, it had such a better pace, atmosphere and tone. The cold blue colour scheme and dark, mysterious atmosphere for me makes it far creepier than the original, and I normally really don't like remakes/contemporary horror.

Your not the only one, I felt the remake was better as it was more focused and tidied up the backstory. Plus, that video was creepier too.

Reactions: schrute farms
They need a lenticular card with the little girl coming out of the TV, look one way she's in the TV, the other she's out of the TV staring at you.

There is so much you can do with this steelbook, I hope they don't mess it up.

Reactions: justboy
They need a lenticular card with the little girl coming out of the TV, look one way she's in the TV, the other she's out of the TV staring at you.

There is so much you can do with this steelbook, I hope they don't mess it up.

That would be a really cool bonus. Though I think I would have to make sure it faces a wall or something so that I dont see Samara crawling out the corner of my eye!

Heathens, the lot of you.

I know that my bumhole will be torn open due to this opinion but........I actually preferred the remake vastly, it had such a better pace, atmosphere and tone. The cold blue colour scheme and dark, mysterious atmosphere for me makes it far creepier than the original, and I normally really don't like remakes/contemporary horror.

Your not the only one, I felt the remake was better as it was more focused and tidied up the backstory. Plus, that video was creepier too.

I really like the remake also , i just have the Best buy slip cover version so I was hoping this would be the original.

Also prefered the remake :D :movie:

It's sequel was utter :ass:though!!

I like the remake also. I might get this one. :)

Reactions: spawnshop