The Scorpion King - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 11, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on March 5, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 1.30 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £24.99

Scorpion King Front.jpg
Scorpion King Open.jpg Scorpion King inside.jpg

Last edited:
That’s weird. I’m not red carpet member but I already preordered yesterday and now I can’t find it on the site, but I still can see it in my order.

That’s weird. I’m not red carpet member but I already preordered yesterday and now I can’t find it on the site, but I still can see it in my order.
It was Thursday
It went live on Thursday by error for a very short period for red carpet subscribers in UK
Some Zavvi websites on Thursday outside UK/Ireland could also order
It was only live for a few min on Thursday

Today is when it's going live officially

It's live now for red carpert subscribers in UK

Also live on Zavvi Sweden but not the other Zavvi websites

General sale is at 12 PM uk time for other countries that don't have red carpert

General sale has not gone live yet for UK/Ireland/France/Germany etc for some reason

Live to pre order on Zavvi USA

General sale has not gone live yet it might be around 6PM or before this

It could be anytime today

Was supposed to be 12 PM but has not gone live yet for some reason

Super random release. What's next, an anniversary steelbook for Police Academy 6?
Hey, I'd be in for a 7 steelbook megabox! I think they were the most rewatched pirate VHS tapes with illegal 'live' translation I watched as a child (it's when a guy translates the movie as he watches it, and records that one-off attempt as is, with all the pauses, mishaps, missing lines and mistakes, plus 'disguises' his voice, by what sounds like pinching his nose the entire time - it's a wonder how I watched and listened to such a horrible thing, and had fun).

Hey, I'd be in for a 7 steelbook megabox! I think they were the most rewatched pirate VHS tapes with illegal 'live' translation I watched as a child (it's when a guy translates the movie as he watches it, and records that one-off attempt as is, with all the pauses, mishaps, missing lines and mistakes, plus 'disguises' his voice, by what sounds like pinching his nose the entire time - it's a wonder how I watched and listened to such a horrible thing, and had fun).
Lol I imagine that just added more comedic value to the films. I also loved them as a kid, but haven't seen them since, despite picking up the box set a few years back.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
still dont know if i want this, i like the steelbook but not the film tho, not that this stopped me from buying before lol .....csant really tell if totally gloss on the video tho.