Taipei, Taiwan
Release date: November 18th, 2016
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$1220

4716112466561.jpg

123.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hooltra and Actarus
I have stopped purchasing last year releases Distributed by Waylen(all Universal Releases) as they were doing just regular j-Card, now it seems they moves onto doing Pet Slips...

I only buy from Taiwan the ones Distributed by Deltamac, which do get the 1/4 Slip treatment as we know it.

So now The Secret Life of Pets will not be getting the 1/4 Slip treatment but a Pet Slip :confused: ...However so far it's the only country that I see the Steelbook that comes with 2D and 3D Discs.

Steelbooks with 2D + 3D usualy are around NT $1,200 (38 USD) + Shipping
Thanks actarus :notworthy::thumbs:
Plus maybe $20 shipping... not sure what I'm going to do for this release, I may put an order in at amazon italy as it's the cheapest but without 3D.. or I might wait for in hand pic's and choose the best one:cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Thanks actarus :notworthy::thumbs:
Plus maybe $20 shipping... not sure what I'm going to do for this release, I may put an order in at amazon italy as it's the cheapest but without 3D.. or I might wait for in hand pic's and choose the best one:cigar:

My Pleasure :notworthy:

Yes indeed it becomes expensive quickly :blackeye: Myself for now, I have Pre-Ordered the Amazon ''Blu-ray Amaray with Slipcover 2D+3D'' as it is the cheapest and super nice Artwork :happy:

This title(Steelbook) has been popping up here and there not so long ago. Since it has a release date for December, I would not be surprise that we will in the coming weeks see other country releasing it. But of course that is just what I think.

:emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
For The Price that the Bare Steel Costs, I would recommend to anyone who is interested to simply get the HDzeta Premium Edition. For the little extra you would pay you could get a very nice premium Edition for this Movie.