The Shawshank Redemption (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: June 28, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Pretz-Media - JPC - MediaMarkt - Saturn - Rakete
Price: €24.99 (Pretz-Media - Rakete - MediaMarkt - Saturn) - €22.99 (JPC - Amazon)

91WzE9TQMYL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tono06
from my previous order from Amazon DE, it was a bullet proof...
Amazon Germany no longer use brilliant packaging that was over 2 years ago
When last did you use amazon germany for steelbooks :rofl:

They ship steelbooks mostly now in basic cardboard mailers with very rare occasions if lucky in a box

• Helpful Post
Reactions: milky
So I feared. Haven’t received anything bulletproof from any Amazon in quite a while.

I still receive them in those little fold out boxes from time to time. And the steelbook wrapped in bubble wrap inside.

It's so ironic though, as those boxes don't really need the bubble wrap, the cardboard mailers do though.

It's a lottery what you'll get......

Got mine today......what a stunning steelbook, absolutely love it! Artworks, superb gloss, and cherry on top - absolutely flawless minty mint, not a single scratch or dust on surface, it´s been a loong time since I got steelbook in such state :OMG:

Number 460

Bloody gorgeous job! :cigar:

(gonna rewatch on weekend)

Received mine in one piece thankfully. The gloss finish was a nice and welcome surprise! Easily my favourite steel for this film now. :D

Reactions: goufcustom
Steelbook includes Art Card of Rita Hayworth poster image that was used in film
No charge welcome back is on the back of the card also used in film
I got numbered 1693/4000
View attachment 436096 View attachment 436094 View attachment 436089View attachment 436092 View attachment 436093 View attachment 436098View attachment 436095 View attachment 436090 View attachment 436091View attachment 436097

Got mine today......what a stunning steelbook, absolutely love it! Artworks, superb gloss, and cherry on top - absolutely flawless minty mint, not a single scratch or dust on surface, it´s been a loong time since I got steelbook in such state :OMG:
Number 460
Received mine in one piece thankfully. The gloss finish was a nice and welcome surprise! Easily my favourite steel for this film now. :D
Thanks for making me realize how weak I am:arghh::banghead:

Ordered:joy::joy::joy:

Number 460

so how was the package? thanks guys :)

In my opinion not always gloss means awesome, i went ahead and ordered this and got it today even when i was not impressed with the art, so yeah i dont like it lol now that i have it in hand and can compared to my original Canadian i still prefer that one, probably i will send it back since i got it with a little dent...........

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
In my opinion not always gloss means awesome, i went ahead and ordered this and got it today even when i was not impressed with the art, so yeah i dont like it lol now that i have it in hand and can compared to my original Canadian i still prefer that one, probably i will send it back since i got it with a little dent...........
Man, I'm going to have to disown you as a 'brother from another mother'!! :p

This steelbook rocks!!!