The Shawshank Redemption (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2016
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $38.99

851E9C0A-DC52-47DF-9EBB-885622D28550.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical, have to wait around forever and then it get's finally announced and there is no way I can buy this as will be in London sitting in a key meeting :rofl:

Ah so is life - at least I won't be disappointed if I had to try out for this - money saved :thumbs:

All the best to everyone going after a copy.

I don't get it, some already have their copy, why is the pre order date yet still coming up?

I don't get it, some already have their copy, why is the pre order date yet still coming up?
Because some (if not the majority) of the quota had already been available in the internal Chinese marketplace (something akin to eBay - can't remember it's name) and to other GB hosted outside of HDN... this availability is from their website (internationally) - probably the last remaining few copies, it's limited to say the least...

Reactions: Vega
That was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Didn’t think this was a great package but haven’t bought an exclusive in a long time and this is my favorite movie.

Was only $51 and change shipped and a GB on another site was asking $107. What a rip off.

Right it is always cheaper from the site BUT its also tons harder and with the GB you know you have got it.

Right it is always cheaper from the site BUT its also tons harder and with the GB you know you have got it.

I understand how Group Buys work and that there’s extra cost involved. I’ve been in many and never was the extra cost more than double the item’s price including shipping. Not even close.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Its not really double since you have to technically pay shipping 2x I think but yeah its still a hefty premium!

That was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Didn’t think this was a great package but haven’t bought an exclusive in a long time and this is my favorite movie.

Was only $51 and change shipped and a GB on another site was asking $107. What a rip off.

$107 can get both from the site already

I do not see it on the site.
Could you please send to me the link
Once the item is sold out the link is killed / completely taken off the site. That's why on most HdZeta threads there is no link in the OP as the items are live for a very short period before the item is completely removed from the site.

Reactions: djjez83
Status
Not open for further replies.