The Shawshank Redemption (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
The Shawshank Redemption: Steelbook (Blu-ray & DVD) (Blu-ray)

Release date is October 22nd

Note: No inside art, 4 discs

Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
HMV
Play.com

34784990_500x500_1.jpg

34784990_500x500_2.jpg

34784990_500x500_3.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• shawshank redemption.jpg
    shawshank redemption.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
Wow 4 discs in a G2 steelbook? I thought G2 could only hold 3 discs. Any chance of a picture of the inside with discs even though there is no inside art?

Alien Anthology also has 4 discs. I believe that was the first one to have that.

This still hasn't arrived for me along with the E.T. steel from Play.

Just wondering if this happens time to time with Play? I've been ordering steelbooks from them for a while now, and up until this point I've had the good fortune of receiving my orders before the release date.

I know I have no right to expect things to come early, and that it is only now Monday, but considering Play have been flawless with their deliveries to me in the past, it has me just slightly concerned.

Anyone like to tell me I'm being a paranoid fool and calm my worries?

Many thanks all!

EDIT: changed tuesday to monday. Because I'm that silly.

Can anyone tell me if your steel can be fully closed? I was in HMV and all 3 copies they had didn't close completely at the bottom. It felt like the contents were making the steel bulge out a bit as well!

Nope no inside artwork. None of the ITV Studios' Steelbooks (The Company of Wolves, Glengarry Glen Ross, The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp and this one) have inside art. They do have nice clean designs with glossy finishes though.

This still hasn't arrived for me along with the E.T. steel from Play.

Just wondering if this happens time to time with Play? I've been ordering steelbooks from them for a while now, and up until this point I've had the good fortune of receiving my orders before the release date.

I know I have no right to expect things to come early, and that it is only now Monday, but considering Play have been flawless with their deliveries to me in the past, it has me just slightly concerned.

Anyone like to tell me I'm being a paranoid fool and calm my worries

Im still waiting for ET and Shawshank from Play, unusual not to get them on the Sat, Monday at latest but it happens from time to time, My copy of the raid did arrive till Wed/Thur after being posted on the previous Wednesday, so dont panic too much just yet ;)

Reactions: Softwing
Can anyone tell me if your steel can be fully closed? I was in HMV and all 3 copies they had didn't close completely at the bottom. It felt like the contents were making the steel bulge out a bit as well!

Received my copy today, (along with "Colonel Blimp" and "E.T.") and I thought the exact same thing......seems like the disc's are crammed into the steelbook. Haven't opened it as yet, just in the process of watching "Col. Blimp".

"Alien" anthology didn't feel like that.....and that has 4 disc's.

Reactions: vurt