91I2kF16BUL._AA1500_.jpg

91d6gD7uGHL._AA1500_.jpg

91yQURb+aFL._AA1500_.jpg

916NHXZBO8L._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to townterrier
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't going to bother with this one but for £11 it has to be done.

Agree with that. I just caved!!

Do we know if there will be any embossing/debossing on this? Maybe the moth on the front cover? Seems strange to have the same art on the front and back unless one is embossed?? :naughty:

They should've had this front and back art ........

DSC02993.jpg

DSC02994.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tflo2010
One of my all time top 10, it will never move from there, flawless movie. I'll settle with the artwork tbh it's a bit different from all reiterations. I had the blu amaray and the artwork always bugged me. In a lot of cases my old DVD's had far superior covers to their blu ray counterparts, seems that way with a ton of titles. Prime example, UK Escape from NY had nothing on my embossed collectors edition R1 DVD. I like the black on this big time but agree it could do with different back artwork.

FINALLY someone heared my praying: SOTL :notworthy:

A very simple and expressive cover.. a few scratches - just awesome!

Yep, several Steelbooks have risen on Amazon, including this one, saw a few more go up in my cart. Can't wait to get this one-one of my favorite films of all time.

I was about to place my order for this and a few others on amazon and noticed the price went up a bit.. I'll now wait until they come back down and hope I don't miss out.

in the top 2 Jodie Foster films of all time!
won best picture!
i might be wrong but it might be the only film of all time with both actor and actress winning oscars for the same movie!
so many scenes also where the facial expressions on jodie's face not even saying one word are just simply priceless!

in the top 2 Jodie Foster films of all time!
won best picture!
i might be wrong but it might be the only film of all time with both actor and actress winning oscars for the same movie!
so many scenes also where the facial expressions on jodie's face not even saying one word are just simply priceless!

One of only three films to win best actor, best actress, best film, best director, and best screenwriter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Big_Five_Academy_Award_winners_and_nominees

Reactions: urbeenjammin
Does anybody have pictures for this one, or any confirming info if title or border will be embossed on this one too? :wtf:

No embossing.....mine arrived with a dent on the top of the spine, pic 3....:(

Apologies for the pics, crap camera!

Attachments

• 2013-03-27 15.06.56.jpg
    2013-03-27 15.06.56.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 427
  • 2013-03-27 15.07.15.jpg
    2013-03-27 15.07.15.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 441
  • 2013-03-27 15.07.46.jpg
    2013-03-27 15.07.46.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 99