The SNEAKERHEAD Thread

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
To ensure that Hi-Def Ninja will forever and continue to be the
sup1.png
location for all segments of Pop Culture collecting and communications...

I present...
snkrheadbanner.png

the 2nd-4th post will be reserved for key release info according to brands with the biggest release and info to be included right here in the OP.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR COPS, ON FEET, LISTS, THOUGHTS, KNOWLEDGE, LOVE, AND COLLECTIONS OF KICKS RIGHT HERE.. ON THE SNKRHEAD THREAD

flameemoji.png
flameemoji.png
flameemoji.png

HEAT OF THE WEEK
SNKR_ApFB.jpg

Air Jordan 12 "French Blue" Retro (Release Date: 4/2)
Early Links: COMING SOON!​

Last edited:
nikebar.png

Air Jordan 12 Retro "French Blue"
SNKR_ApFB2.jpg

Colorway: White/French Blue-Metallic Silver-Varsity Red
Release Date: April 2nd
Retail Price: $190
Resale Price: $290
Links: Jimmy Jazz

Air Jordan 2 Retro Low "Red"
reddddd.png

Colorway: Gym Red/University Red-Hyper Turquoise
Release Date:
Price:
$160
Resale Price: (Coming Soon!)
Links: Jimmy Jazz

Air Jordan 4 Retro PRM (Premium) "Pony Hair"
SNKR_ApPinn.jpg

Colorway: Black/Black-Sail
Release Date: April 9th
Price: $400
Resale Price: $900
Links: (Coming Soon!)

Air Jordan 17 Retro "Copper"
SNKR_ApCP.jpg

Colorway: White/Metallic Copper Coin-Black-Sport Blue
Release Date: April 9th
Price: $250
Resale Price: (Coming Soon!)
Links: (Coming Soon!)

Last edited:
I must confess I don't like Air Max. I like how they look on others but its not my cup of tea.

Just delivered by DHL, the Jordan 4 OG 89 in cement/white with Nike on the ass :hungry:
They'll replace the last release where the Mesh is jordan-yellow :dead::dead:

Leather is so much better and the cement looks way brighter than the last ones

30j2vqq.jpg

I must confess I don't like Air Max. I like how they look on others but its not my cup of tea.

Just delivered by DHL, the Jordan 4 OG 89 in cement/white with Nike on the ass :hungry:
They'll replace the last release where the Mesh is jordan-yellow :dead::dead:

Leather is so much better and the cement looks way brighter than the last ones

30j2vqq.jpg

Foot Locker randomly cancelled my order last night!! :arghh:

Now I will have to search the depths of the re-sale market for a legit pair! Worst day ever! :bag:

Reactions: dan8885
Damn buddy. That's a disaster! Especially with this release. What's your size?
13-14... God bless the guy because he tried everything to get me the pair that magically came back in-stock the moment he was explaining that it was sold out and would not be back in stock' while I was on the phone. We attempted atleast 6 times to use my debit card but because my initial payment to Foot Locker was already on hold via PayPal (Which came out my account today even though my order was cancelled!!) it wouldn't let me use any of the funds in my account!

Just HEARTBREAK!!!! You know these were my GRAILS!!! Look at all the attempts he tried last night!

FLLLL.png

The Customer Service guy was just as hurt as me, he tried to ship me the shoes with cash on delivery but his Supervisor said they couldn't. The guy said he felt like this was the most important order of his life but it never happens where the shoe that's this hot sales out and a customer order gets cancelled and they call just when some one else cancelled and their size comes back in stock that exact moment. So for it not go threw we both were devasted! But if you see or here about them being available somewhere LET ME KNOW! Really trying to get them before this week is out! :angel:

13-14... God bless the guy because he tried everything to get me the pair that magically came back in-stock the moment he was explaining that it was sold out and would not be back in stock' while I was on the phone. We attempted atleast 6 times to use my debit card but because my initial payment to Foot Locker was already on hold via PayPal (Which came out my account today even though my order was cancelled!!) it wouldn't let me use any of the funds in my account!

Just HEARTBREAK!!!! You know these were my GRAILS!!! Look at all the attempts he tried last night!

View attachment 219071
The Customer Service guy was just as hurt as me, he tried to ship me the shoes with cash on delivery but his Supervisor said they couldn't. The guy said he felt like this was the most important order of his life but it never happens where the shoe that's this hot sales out and a customer order gets cancelled and they call just when some one else cancelled and their size comes back in stock that exact moment. So for it not go threw we both were devasted! But if you see or here about them being available somewhere LET ME KNOW! Really trying to get them before this week is out! :angel:

God damnit buddy that sounds so frustrating :pain::pain::pain: If we would have talked on Saturday I could've order at Nike and Footlocker for you. I've ordered from a german company called Kickz but the website was lacking at live time so I put on Nike and FL a 14 in my cart to be safe :dead: We got the same size. Normally I got 13. With Jordans I only go 13 for the 1s and for all others I take 14.

I'll see if something pop up back in stock over here. It would be cheaper also with shipping than the resell market over there in US :dead::dead:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bluprint
God damnit buddy that sounds so frustrating :pain::pain::pain: If we would have talked on Saturday I could've order at Nike and Footlocker for you. I've ordered from a german company called Kickz but the website was lacking at live time so I put on Nike and FL a 14 in my cart to be safe :dead: We got the same size. Normally I got 13. With Jordans I only go 13 for the 1s and for all others I take 14.

I'll see if something pop up back in stock over here. It would be cheaper also with shipping than the resell market over there in US :dead::dead:

You that dude DAN!!! If you ever need a release picked up state sode just like your bro know!
:)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
You that dude DAN!!! If you ever need a release picked up state sode just like your bro know!
:)

No problem buddy. Most of the time it's easier over here to get them because the hype is not that big. Like @ nike on Saturday size 11-15 was one hour after live time still available. But now everything is also sold out. I'll try my best.

Sneakers collecting is even worse than steelbooks in my opinion, especially on the wallet lol!

Picked up my first Jordan's last month. And well, you know me, I didn't pick up the one pair, but 3! :(

Edit: my small Jordan collection.

Clean J's, Medhi! I love the Aqua 8s and may cop them before the week is out! Here's some of my favorite Jordan's from my small collection :thumbs:

Air Jordan "Pinnacle" 1 Black (Caviar Snake Skin Leather w/ 24k Gold Accents)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Air Jordan "Red October" 11Lab4 (Seemless University Red Patent Leather)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Air Jordan "Infrared" 6 (Retro Black Nubuck)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Air Jordan "Pro Stars" 5 (Based on "Pro Stars" Cartoon feat. Bo, Gretzy, and MJ)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Air Jordan "Bugs Bunny" 8 (Another Tinker Hatfield Classic "OG" Bugs)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Just some of my favs @dan8885 you have to post some of your fav J's in your insane collection!!!! #CantWait :joy::joy:

Last edited: