The SNEAKERHEAD Thread

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
To ensure that Hi-Def Ninja will forever and continue to be the
sup1.png
location for all segments of Pop Culture collecting and communications...

I present...
snkrheadbanner.png

the 2nd-4th post will be reserved for key release info according to brands with the biggest release and info to be included right here in the OP.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR COPS, ON FEET, LISTS, THOUGHTS, KNOWLEDGE, LOVE, AND COLLECTIONS OF KICKS RIGHT HERE.. ON THE SNKRHEAD THREAD

flameemoji.png
flameemoji.png
flameemoji.png

HEAT OF THE WEEK
SNKR_ApFB.jpg

Air Jordan 12 "French Blue" Retro (Release Date: 4/2)
Early Links: COMING SOON!​

Last edited:
I'm so jealous of your infrared! They are my favorite Jordan's, along with the Jordan's 7 Raptor. Too pricy for my budget :(

Funny because my favorite Js ever beside all the Jordan 1s are also the Raptor 7s and the Bred 6s. Especially the Raptor 7s :drool:

I must admit I love Jordans only because I was a big NBA and Bulls Fan when I was a teenager and I couldn't afford all those kicks at the time. My Mum single raised me so we was on the low low.
So when I was grown and getting money I went crazy and bought all the kicks I ever wanted :D
And I wear all of them. I don't collect kicks only to put them into a box or on the shelf. I beat them up like I dont care :D

Awesome sneaks @Bluprint :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Would love to own the Pinnacle 1s but they was to expensive for me :wtf:

Those are my favorite Jordans who are often on my feet. I put all my 1s into the pic but the bred 1s and the royal 1s are my favorites. Would love that they release them again since mine are pretty worn. Oh I forgot the Grape 5s when I look at the pics these are also often on rotation!

And I cop 90 % only the ones he played in back then. From time to time I cop other color ways but never a new release. Jordan 1 - 12. Thats my ****.

zvz91y.jpg

2643mvt.jpg

rb9zir.jpg

Oh, now this is a thread I'm interested in now! Can't remember the last time I posted on this site, but Wreck pointed me to this thread. Just picked up the Cement IV's a couple weeks ago. Will most likely pick up the "Dunk from Above," IV's next weekend and then a lot more during the rest of the year.

Will take some photos when I get the chance. The past few years it became J's or Steels. I started choosing the J's instead. My steelbook collection is pretty weak now. Don't think I've even purchased one since 2013.

Reactions: PunkNinja
Good scores! Wish I could wrap my mind around the cements, they are definitely not growing on me.

And I have to keep some money for the 12 a French blue and the 12 Flu game later in :)

I should have 2 more J's to post tonight. Stay tuned!

Reactions: Bluprint
Wish I could wrap my mind around the cements, they are definitely not growing on me.

For me, to me, this is the NUTS the one kick to rule them all. When I was a kid, I grew up very poor, I never had a name brand shoe until almost middle school. When I first seen this silhouette it wasn't on Michael Jordan it was on a 1st grade classmate, and I couldn't believe my eyes!
ajc41.jpg

Every shoe seemed so basic before the Air Jordan 4. Sure you had your British Knights that use premium skins and maybe LA Gear that had lights but nothing was ever the same after I saw these. It seemed as if only the most popular or important people had this shoe, from the most prettiest girl in school to the biggest dope boy on the block. If you had the Nike Air Jordan "Cement" 4 you were somebody, somebody everybody else wanted to be. This made Michael Jordan bigger than Nike, it was the first shoe that people were robbing for, and when the BREDS dropped it became the first shoe people killed for. Don't just take my word, go listen to Macklemore & Ryan Lewis "Wings" this was more than a sneaker. This was it.
ajc42.jpg

As a kid, and even as an adult, this shoe is something I thought I would never have., and to have it for me.. the same way I remembered it.. is incredible. It makes me feel like I'm back in elementary school, but this time I'm not walking around in my busted "Pro Wings", but now I'm stepping out as the kid that has it all., the one everybody wants to be. Just knowing that I will be able get all the J's that I missed as a kid and teen gives me the same excitement as when I first started collecting movies. To me it's back to the future, truly a dream come true. #MySNKRStory #Shoeprint

P.S. New Links on Page 1 for the Hottest Brand Releases!! #SNKRThread #FullyUpdated

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: biscuitnoir
Sold out again! I had the Nike Air More Uptempo's 1st day of school 9th grade! Not my swag now but to each is own! My next cop is right here!!! Gone Fishing Foams!!! :Snap:

Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Gone-Fishing.jpg

Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Gone-Fishing-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Gone-Fishing-6.jpg

Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Gone-Fishing-4.jpg

[/SPOLIER]
Resale is going for retail or above I have a guy that's selling them to me Deadstock (DS) for $200 :happy:

Reactions: PunkNinja
Last edited:
Reactions: biscuitnoir