The SNEAKERHEAD Thread

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
To ensure that Hi-Def Ninja will forever and continue to be the
sup1.png
location for all segments of Pop Culture collecting and communications...

I present...
snkrheadbanner.png

the 2nd-4th post will be reserved for key release info according to brands with the biggest release and info to be included right here in the OP.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR COPS, ON FEET, LISTS, THOUGHTS, KNOWLEDGE, LOVE, AND COLLECTIONS OF KICKS RIGHT HERE.. ON THE SNKRHEAD THREAD

flameemoji.png
flameemoji.png
flameemoji.png

HEAT OF THE WEEK
SNKR_ApFB.jpg

Air Jordan 12 "French Blue" Retro (Release Date: 4/2)
Early Links: COMING SOON!​

Last edited:
OP Page Updated here @biscuitnoir @dan8885 @Wreck @PunkNinja and @Others

Hey Medhi... Are you Ready? :naughty:
SNKR_ApFB1.jpg

Also coming in April (Date Not Announced) Are these:

Air Jordan 12 Retro "Wings" Anniversary Limited to "12,000" Pairs Edition
wings-jordan-12-on-feet-01.jpg

wings-jordan-12-on-feet-3.jpg

wings-jordan-12-on-feet3.jpg

wings-jordan-12-on-feet-4.jpg

wings-jordan-12-on-feet-5.jpg
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

It's amazing what a few gold hits can do for a shoe. But this will be extremely rare as far sneakers go. Everyone will have a chance to cop on Nike. If you want this shoe or any other releasing soon, for you best chance to cop, download the Nike SNKRS App Here: iOS / Android :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for the tag @Bluprint :thumbs:

I was never a fan of the 12s. I like them on others but not on my feet. My denims are not tight ass enough to wear them :p

I would love to cop the 4 "Pony Hair" release April 9th but I'll not spent 400 bucks :stop:

video-031390.jpg

I'll also pass the "Letterman" 1s on April 30th

fea18c804099a1cf2a1b664ffa9f46a7_1454008797.jpg

Next pair I'll cop are the black metallic 5s with Nike on the back in July. My pair from 2011 is still in very good shape but yeah NIKE ON THE BACK :D

air-jordan-5-retro-og-black-metallic-release-date-01.jpg

After them I'll safe my money for all the 3s releasing end of the year. The "True blue" on November 25th and the 3s not known till now releasing on November 28.
And after them theres the "Black Cat" 6s I'll maybe go for, another 3 with "wool" and the "Space Jam" 11s in December :drool::drool:

@dan8885 hey I feel ya on the $400! :LOL:

I have every release that I want in my Notes and if I get a pair that cost $400 I have to take another regular priced pair off that list just to offset the price and to make me mentally OK with it! :rofl:

I like the SnakeSkin PRM coming out this Summer -- but it's not a must have!
j4ss.jpg

My Most Wanted Kicks for the Rest of The Year Are...
1. Air Jordan 1 "Banned X"
2. Adidas Ultra Boost "Triple Black"
3. Air Jordan 12 "OVO"
4. Air Jordan 11 "Space Jam"
5. Air Jordan 12 "Flu Game"
6. Nike Air Jordan "True Blue"
7. Air Jordan 12 "French Blue"
8. Reebok Question "Teyana Taylor"
9. Air Jordan 4 "Pinnacle White Snake"
10. Nike Air Jordan 5 "Mettalic"

Dan Let Me Know Your List As well!:thumbs:

@dan8885 hey I feel ya on the $400! :LOL:

I have every release that I want in my Notes and if I get a pair that cost $400 I have to take another regular priced pair off that list just to offset the price and to make me mentally OK with it! :rofl:

I like the SnakeSkin PRM coming out this Summer -- but it's not a must have!
View attachment 230518

My Most Wanted Kicks for the Rest of The Year Are...
1. Air Jordan 1 "Banned X"
2. Adidas Ultra Boost "Triple Black"
3. Air Jordan 12 "OVO"
4. Air Jordan 11 "Space Jam"
5. Air Jordan 12 "Flu Game"
6. Nike Air Jordan "True Blue"
7. Air Jordan 12 "French Blue"
9. Air Jordan 4 "Pinnacle White Snake"
10. Nike Air Jordan 5 "Mettalic"

Dan Let Me Know Your List As well!:thumbs:

I know what you mean but theres no new Jordan worth 400 bucks. I don't care if they used Pony Hair.
I would spent 400 bucks on a deadstock pair that I want for forever. Maybe I would spent 300-400 on a new 1s "Royal Blue" since mine are pretty beaten up.

That Snake Skin looks nice but I wouldn't wear them. I'm to white to wear bright colors and crazy **** :LOL::LOL::LOL: I would look like Donald Trumps son on bathsalt.

The Jordan 1 Banned X are releasing this year???? Damn then these are also my #1. If I would've known that I would've passed the 1.5 breds. I bought them since
my bred 1s are pretty beat up but I hate the midsole on them so much I never worn them till now :sour: Maybe Ill use them as my "winter sneaker" this year.

I don't buy Adidas besides Basketball shoes anymore. All releases I bought was so bad quality. Like the Pharrell Superstars. I bought 4 coloways and all ripped on the front after 1-2 weeks.
And they didnt wanted to refund me. Just 15 % off coupon. No thank you Adidas :stop: I'm a Nike head. I don't care for your ugly Yeezys. My pants are not made for those low sneakers.
I grew up in the 90s, my denims will never be so tight that I can wear anything besides High tops.

@dan8885

Allen Iverson man. After the Bulls era growing up he was my hero. I still got like 6-7 jerseys from him in my closet and 76ers warm up clothes.
He was everything to me. Everyone was Kobe and Lakers Fan, I was a 76er Iverson fan. My first pair I copped from my own money was these:

reebok-answer-iv-og-white-navy-7-570x331.jpg

Damn how times fly. He never got the respect he should've received. He was a beast :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Allen Iverson man. After the Bulls era growing up he was my hero. I still got like 6-7 jerseys from him in my closet and 76ers warm up clothes.
He was everything to me. Everyone was Kobe and Lakers Fan, I was a 76er Iverson fan. My first pair I copped from my own money was these:

reebok-answer-iv-og-white-navy-7-570x331.jpg

Damn how times fly. He never got the respect he should've received. He was a beast :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
That's why we're secret Blood Brothers! :LOL:

A.I, The Answer to the Question! Never got the respect he deserved! He was up on my list as well., I think, besides MJ, he was the coolest NBA Player EVER!!!! Lord the crossovers, step overs, the just ahhhhhh! And his kicks was All-time! Had the Questions in 9th and the retro release this quality is crazy!!! The leather is like the OLD JORDAN leather!!!!

And the Teyana Taylor joints look SUPER DOPE as well!
Reebok-Question-681x595.png

And @biscuitnoir those 72-10 are one of my GRAILS!!! The packaging on the 11s are the best in the Jordan Line!!! And you should be able try to cop the Wings on Nike.com!

iverson3_medium.gif

A.I. :wacky:

Reactions: dan8885
That's why we're secret Blood Brothers! :LOL:

A.I, The Answer to the Question! Never got the respect he deserved! He was up on my list as well., I think, besides MJ, he was the coolest NBA Player EVER!!!! Lord the crossovers, step overs, the just ahhhhhh! And his kicks was All-time! Had the Questions in 9th and the retro release this quality is crazy!!! The leather is like the OLD JORDAN leather!!!!

And the Teyana Taylor joints look SUPER DOPE as well!
View attachment 230540

And @biscuitnoir those 72-10 are one of my GRAILS!!! The packaging on the 11s are the best in the Jordan Line!!! And you should be able try to cop the Wings on Nike.com!

iverson3_medium.gif

A.I. :wacky:

He was fantastic :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: And how much impact he got on clothing and everything for black music at this time.
Like the cornrows, his headband and everything. Whole black music artists was dressing like AI :LOL:

The Teyana Taylor joints looking fly. Maybe I'll pick them up. Is there a date for them?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bluprint
He was fantastic :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: And how much impact he got on clothing and everything for black music at this time.
Like the cornrows, his headband and everything. Whole black music artists was dressing like AI :LOL:

The Teyana Taylor joints looking fly. Maybe I'll pick them up. Is there a date for them?
Everything he did, just like MJ, is still relevant to NBA culture right now! All aspects of his style can be seen just as much now as it was back then! The little men rule the NBA right now because A.I made it so! The Teyana Taylor's dont have a release date yet but the Red Toe answers have been as low as $100 shipped! I'm waiting for that deal to pop back up because that release with that leather has to acknowledge if we ever want Reebok to do it again! Have to cop atleast 2 Question before this year is out!

Reactions: dan8885
Everything he did, just like MJ, is still relevant to NBA culture right now! All aspects of his style can be seen just as much now as it was back then! The little men rule the NBA right now because A.I made it so! The Teyana Taylor's dont have a release date yet but the Red Toe answers have been as low as $100 shipped! I'm waiting for that deal to pop back up because that release with that leather has to acknowledge if we ever want Reebok to do it again! Have to cop atleast 2 Question before this year is out!

Come on buddy. You can't compare MJ and AI with clothing and influence on the culture. Nike did the Jordans. Look how MJ was dressing himself, like an idiot:

tumblr_kynvr4fW5O1qz4xr9.jpg

His trousers are legendary :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Naw buddy, AI influenced with clothing like no one else. Jordan just wear his nike shoes. Don't get me wrong I adore Jordan. So ....

I'll search for the Question over here. Maybe they're available. Thanks for the advice and for the AI memories :drool:

Come on buddy. You can't compare MJ and AI with clothing and influence on the culture. Nike did the Jordans. Look how MJ was dressing himself, like an idiot:

tumblr_kynvr4fW5O1qz4xr9.jpg

His trousers are legendary :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Naw buddy, AI influenced with clothing like no one else. Jordan just wear his nike shoes. Don't get me wrong I adore Jordan. So ....

I'll search for the Question over here. Maybe they're available. Thanks for the advice and for the AI memories :drool:
Yeah! That's why I said NBA Culture! He was great dresser for his day but now he so out touch. He dresses his age. But will be cool forever!