The SNEAKERHEAD Thread

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
To ensure that Hi-Def Ninja will forever and continue to be the
sup1.png
location for all segments of Pop Culture collecting and communications...

I present...
snkrheadbanner.png

the 2nd-4th post will be reserved for key release info according to brands with the biggest release and info to be included right here in the OP.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR COPS, ON FEET, LISTS, THOUGHTS, KNOWLEDGE, LOVE, AND COLLECTIONS OF KICKS RIGHT HERE.. ON THE SNKRHEAD THREAD

flameemoji.png
flameemoji.png
flameemoji.png

HEAT OF THE WEEK
SNKR_ApFB.jpg

Air Jordan 12 "French Blue" Retro (Release Date: 4/2)
Early Links: COMING SOON!​

Last edited:
I want the 72-10s and also some BREDs and just some white n blacks.

but alas my shoe habit is in current standard of "i dont want to pay more than retail" my ... more than retail habit is on posters right now. ha.

@Bluprint I'm just back home from work. Sorry but all these apps and raffles are only in the US. Theres nothing like this over here so I can't help you bro :(

Congrats @biscuitnoir on the 12s :thumbs:

I'm glad these lines and crazy waiting are not happening here. Kicks go online on 3-4 different websites and you cop. As easy as that. The bred 1s was difficult but I was also able to get these from nike.de

Reactions: Bluprint
@dan8885 @bigfub @Wreck @biscuitnoir

After All The L's I took on Nike.com and in LIfe in general... a "W"
View attachment 231258

I WON YA"LL!!! HDN HAS WINGS!!!!! :rofl::notworthy::censored::smug::smuggrin::LOL:
giphy.gif
Looks like you didn't need my help after all. Congrats bro. :thumbs:
They're really nice. I might have gone after them myself :p

I actually have a friend who also collects shoes. Too bad he doesn't collect movies, or I would've dragged him here and introduced you guys.

UK based retailer END. dropping YEEZY BOOST 350 Moonrock & Pirate Black on Thursday!!! REGISTER HERE
Screenshot (608).png

Basically to stop SNEAKER BOTS they've created a email based system that gives everybody a fair opportunity to get rare sneakers at retail prices. So I'm asking for HELP!!!! If you're not going after these for yourself please enter for me (Size doesn't matter as I can trade Sizes for the Right One!) @Wreck @Che @biscuitnoir @dan8885 @bigfub @PunkNinja @AlienKing @rj531 @Obi Wan Dandobi @jaws finatic @bloodsnake007 @toyklectrr and if you win I will pay all dues! Thx and GOOD LUCK!!!

I'm so entering this thing. Couldn't care less about the shoes themselves, but they are amazing trading tools and their value on the market is just ridiculous!

Thanks for the info bro! :)

UK based retailer END. dropping YEEZY BOOST 350 Moonrock & Pirate Black on Thursday!!! REGISTER HERE
View attachment 231677
Basically to stop SNEAKER BOTS they've created a email based system that gives everybody a fair opportunity to get rare sneakers at retail prices. So I'm asking for HELP!!!! If you're not going after these for yourself please enter for me (Size doesn't matter as I can trade Sizes for the Right One!) @Wreck @Che @biscuitnoir @dan8885 @bigfub @PunkNinja @AlienKing @rj531 @Obi Wan Dandobi @jaws finatic @bloodsnake007 @toyklectrr and if you win I will pay all dues! Thx and GOOD LUCK!!!
Registered for both! :thumbs:

P.S - You tagged too many people in one post. Only the 1st eight tags get notifications...How long you been here bro? :cautious::p:D

• Helpful Post
View attachment 231677
Count me in! I'll enter just for you brother.

• Helpful Post