The SNEAKERHEAD Thread

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
To ensure that Hi-Def Ninja will forever and continue to be the
sup1.png
location for all segments of Pop Culture collecting and communications...

I present...
snkrheadbanner.png

the 2nd-4th post will be reserved for key release info according to brands with the biggest release and info to be included right here in the OP.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR COPS, ON FEET, LISTS, THOUGHTS, KNOWLEDGE, LOVE, AND COLLECTIONS OF KICKS RIGHT HERE.. ON THE SNKRHEAD THREAD

flameemoji.png
flameemoji.png
flameemoji.png

HEAT OF THE WEEK
SNKR_ApFB.jpg

Air Jordan 12 "French Blue" Retro (Release Date: 4/2)
Early Links: COMING SOON!​

Last edited:
UK based retailer END. dropping YEEZY BOOST 350 Moonrock & Pirate Black on Thursday!!! REGISTER HERE
View attachment 231677
Basically to stop SNEAKER BOTS they've created a email based system that gives everybody a fair opportunity to get rare sneakers at retail prices. So I'm asking for HELP!!!! If you're not going after these for yourself please enter for me (Size doesn't matter as I can trade Sizes for the Right One!) @Wreck @Che @biscuitnoir @dan8885 @bigfub @PunkNinja @AlienKing @rj531 @Obi Wan Dandobi @jaws finatic @bloodsnake007 @toyklectrr and if you win I will pay all dues! Thx and GOOD LUCK!!!
I don't know why I can't register. I'm stuck at 1. Email

• Informative
Reactions: Bluprint
Sneaker Game 101 (Lesson #1) @biscuitnoir @Wreck @dan8885 @PunkNinja #AMustRead
"The Twitter Sneaker Community"

Did you know that Twitter is the Wall Street of the Sneaker Game? Twitter houses the biggest Sneaker Community of any social media outlet or forum, bar none. It's essentially a more than bold marketplace to buy, sell, and trade rare, out of stock, and hard to find shoes. But beware the Twitter Sneaker Community is also filled with scammers who prey on the novice. So before you go there here are some simple parameters to follow:

1. Request tagged pictures (or pics of the shoes that have the person whose selling them's name on a piece of paper or item within the picture.)
Never use PayPal Gift.
3. Only make purchases via PayPal. If they don't have one that should raise red flags.
Request pictures from all angles. Fakes are nearly mirror images these days so get as many pics as possible for "legit checks" and your personal records.
Always request a detailed invoice that states the sneakers name, condition, size, and 100% authenticity. You may also request a receipt.
Only trade using "Middle Man" services. Never ship your items direct to a person on Twitter. Their a reputable people who will act as Middle Men for both traders where you both send your items to them and they verify authenticity and condition and only then send your items to eachother. This is standard practice on places like NIKETALK.com.

With that said, here are the best and most trusted, most well moderated, and legit Twitter pages to follow:

Retail Tuesday - Every Tuesday at 8pm EST the best deals from sellers around the world are retweeted and featured on this page. They also retweet great deals throughout the week BUT on Tuesday it's retail or below on rare, out of stock, and hard to find shoes! LINK

sho1.jpg

Kicks Deals - If you want to be alerted when and in-stock or out of stock shoes & gear pops up at low prices look no further the Kick Deals. Also Canadian friendly. LINK

sho6.jpg

Sneaker Steal - Their are deals then their are STEALS! Sneaker Steals only posts the lowest deals on Sneakers possible. You won't go broke with these guys. LINK

sho9.jpg

A-TrainzKickz - AT provides straight to cart links for the newest releases and resells some of the best HEAT in the game at competitive prices. If you don't want to wait in long 'online" sneaker lines follow this page to get your shoe added straight to your cart to checkout. LINK

sho7.jpg

Sneaker Shouts - A vested pillar in the Sneaker game, SS releases early links & news to the hottest shoes releasing each week. Also letting you know when out of stock shoes come back in stock for retail prices! LINK

sho3.jpg

Stay tuned...More to come...

Attachments

• sho2.jpg
    sho2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 132
  • sho4.jpg
    sho4.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 115
  • sho5.jpg
    sho5.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 140
  • sho8.jpg
    sho8.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
All dead stock. When I was collecting a couple years back.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    887.7 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    855.6 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    987.6 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    887 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,010.4 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 126
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    929.2 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 128
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
Can't go wrong with a pair of AJ's. Black and blue looks great.

I was heavy into Sneakers till 2012. Got still like 40-50 pairs. Only collected Jordans model that Jordan actually wear at games, from 1 - 13.
But after some idiots like Kim Kardashian started to wear the Jordans it all went down the bin. Too much stress to cop a pair. Before 2012 they where on sale, like reduced. But they raised price about 10$ every year since and the quality from the leather is compared to the early releases like plastic. Really bad. And still they all sell out and go for 600 on eBay.
But this pair is my very favorite and my pair from 2012 is so damaged. It needed a update badly.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Lol! Everything goes south when it comes to the kardashians. Limited edition sneakers are pretty expensive when they sell out. That's why I'm trying to avoid them and I worn them out cause I can't help playing bball with them. :banghead: