Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £19.99

01-65760.jpg

02-65760.jpg
03-65760.jpg

I saw it at the theater, it was not what I expected at all. The trailer looks way more terrifying

I agree - when I saw the trailer I thought the same and was intrigue, especially consider the book is more of a thriller - how wrong the trailer was (not helped by most of the trailer not even appearing in the film!!)

• Thanks
Reactions: Ricker
It's a mess

So many subplots left unanswered and scenes that are out of place

This movie gave me headaches trying to understand what i just saw

Nevertheless the cinematography was great but that alone can't save the movie off course

Having read all the earler books, I was surprised they started with this one (won't mention too much) and having done so, some of the story I knew the background, but I did wonder what the hell people would make of some of the characters without knowing that

Having read all the earler books, I was surprised they started with this one (won't mention too much) and having done so, some of the story I knew the background, but I did wonder what the hell people would make of some of the characters without knowing that

the director already mentioned he couldn't shoot all the scenes he wanted to and as a result 10 to 15% of the movie is missing so that might explain something...

anyway the steelbook is an easy pass as it looks awful and I do not intend to watch this movie ever again

• Thanks
Reactions: JayWhit