The SteelBook™ Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

I would love a Disney title group buy like Cinderella or something

Im sorry but there can only be a Groupbuy when there is also Stock. Since Cinderella is long gone this wont be able to take place.

For Disney steelbooks Futureshop has always brought out very good ones and for those there are Groupbuys, just check the Groupbuy section every now and then.

Take care
John

Is there anyone planning a group buy for the Best Buy Les Miserables steelbook? I know we have two GBs of the Future Shop edition but I thought I saw one for the Best Buy release.

Reactions: Monkey2005
I'm not sure to be at the right place, but I would like to know how much shipping charge are from US or Canada to France.
For 1.2.3 or more steelbooks .

Thanks for your help .

I'm not sure to be at the right place, but I would like to know how much shipping charge are from US or Canada to France.
For 1.2.3 or more steelbooks .

Thanks for your help .

Hi ,

no its not really the right place :) but your question can still be answered. You can check out usps.com for the shipping cost from US to France (that should be the cheapest company to use) . It depends on how it will be sent ..

1. Medium Flat Rate box - about $60.00 - goes Priority.
2. Normal Priority - about $42-45 - goes Priority
3. First Class- about $35 - takes somewhat longer ...

These prices i quoted are just rough estimates as it is hard to say the total weight of the package when it is packed... I used a max of 2,5 pounds which is about 1 KG which should cover around 3-4 steelbooks depending again on the heavyness of the steelbook or/and package.

Hope that helps some.

Take care
John

Ps. those are of course the pure shipping fees - not accounting anything for the packing materials.

Reactions: xarnoux
Thanks Ash for directing me to the thread. Is there a plan for a GB of the Target Django Unchained release? Seeing as this steel is prolly the only release with the potential 3 discs, I would be mighty interested if a kind soul (Andy, DB, I'm looking at you ;)) would agree to host one for the fellow (non-US) ninjas. Thanks in advance. :)

Thanks Ash for directing me to the thread. Is there a plan for a GB of the Target Django Unchained release? Seeing as this steel is prolly the only release with the potential 3 discs, I would be mighty interested if a kind soul (Andy, DB, I'm looking at you ;)) would agree to host one for the fellow (non-US) ninjas. Thanks in advance. :)

I'd be willing to do a gb, depending on the interest

Reactions: Researcher
There are quite afew GBs up for The Last Stand, but there doesn't appear to be one for the Saturn steelbook release, due out at the end of the month.
Anyone looking to do one of this release ?

can a Sweden member do it? Or is it only Finland? I ask because discshop is also in Sweden and we have quite a few more Swedes then Finnish.

I pm'd Kurko about it. He is our most notable member from Finland off the top of my head. Let's see how he feels about it.

Can we pls have a Finnish member open a GB for the steelbook sale on discshop.fi

Yes, i can open GB thread for Discshop Steelbooks.

can a Sweden member do it? Or is it only Finland? I ask because discshop is also in Sweden and we have quite a few more Swedes then Finnish.

Discshop.fi ships only within finland, so Swedes can't help this time.

I pm'd Kurko about it. He is our most notable member from Finland off the top of my head. Let's see how he feels about it.

Kurko passed this GB, so i'll help you fellow members/Ninjas :oohyeah:

Please Group buy for Usa members:

Star Trek White version From FNAC

Because UK version already out of stock

I calculate on FNAC.COM 20 units With DHL Shipping. Total: 281,60 € (From 3 units with Discount)

14 € each . (Without fees)

Very good price.

what do you think?

A bit late but I can confirm what Mikkeli are saying, because I talked to discshop.fi and it was a no-go!