The SteelBook™ Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

Wow, pretty brutal price drops for the 4K Steels at Best Buy. Good for my wallet I don't live in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chemartin_1
Will there be a GB for this new Second Sight 4K Dawn of the Dead box?
I went to pre-order from them and saw it's UK shipping only. I'm in the US so that won't work for me BUT a GB would...

thank You

Could someone kindly let me know when the Halloween and Evil Dead Best Buy exclusives group buys go live please? You shall have my eternal love and devotion in return :kiss:

Hi guys, I'm totally new here, so learning the ropes: live in Germany, so I was wondering if a group buy for something sold by HMV (Jaws + Duel, let's say) is an option at all.

Or if shipments to Germany, are an option at all (for any sort of steelbook).

Thanks for the answer beforehand.

Can we get a GB for Rick and Morty S4 Steelbook?

Group buy has been posted

Hi guys, I'm totally new here, so learning the ropes: live in Germany, so I was wondering if a group buy for something sold by HMV (Jaws + Duel, let's say) is an option at all.

Or if shipments to Germany, are an option at all (for any sort of steelbook).

Thanks for the answer beforehand.

Hello and welcome to HDN! Typically group buys are usually reserved for items that are not yet out (like a pre-order) or if there are a number of folks interested in a particular
title. In this case your best bet is likely to ask for help from another member here that could purchase from HMV and forward them to you in Germany.

(I often will send things from the USA to German members here)