Horror-TV The Strain (Season 4) [FX]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
the-strain-affiche2014428124617.jpg

The transformation has begun.

It can no longer be denied — New York City is rapidly falling to an evil epidemic, and no one is coming to its rescue. Its citizens must fight or die.

Dr. Ephraim Goodweather and his unlikely allies tried to take down the embodiment of this evil — the Master — and failed. Now Eph and Dr. Nora Martinez concentrate on creating a biological weapon to wipe out the creatures, while Abraham Setrakian searches for an ancient book he hopes will reveal the strigoi's entire history...and possibly a way to kill them. Meanwhile, the Master is out for revenge, unleashing new and even more terrifying breeds of bloodthirsty creatures. They need to find a way to defeat him before the infection spreads too far and becomes irreparable...before they become monsters themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've finally caught up on THE STRAIN and damn am I loving it! I'm happy to see that Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan's brilliant vampire tale has been successful for FX. The acting, atmosphere and mythology is great and I can't wait to see more! This is what I want from shows like THE WALKING DEAD. This is much more enjoyable for me! It's awesome seeing my Thunder Bay homeboy Kevin Durand kicking some serious ass, too! :D

I hope it's better. The first season was the very definition of 'spotty'. Quality was all over the map.
And The Master still looks like a Chiodo Brothers' Klown from 'Killer Klowns from Outer Space'.:bored:o_O
image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: bloodsnake007
F**K YEAH!!! :woot: @tridon @MGD @Sixteenvolt420 @harry @earthscope A new trailer has been released! :thumbs: ( No YT link yet :squint: )

Source: EW
The Strain: Season 2 trailer declares WAR on Vamps :vamp:
It’s war! The battle lines are now clearly drawn between the band of New York City survivors led by CDC epidemiologist Dr. Ephraim Goodweather (Corey Stoll) and the neo-vampires of FX’s The Strain in season 2. Above is the very first trailer for the second season of the hit thriller, exclusively on EW.com.

“We’re going to take back this island one block at a time,” declares a city councilwoman (newcomer to the show Samantha Mathis). That’s going to be a pretty tough mission based on some of the shots in this video, which show Manhattan now entirely overrun by vamps, while their ancient Master undergoes a “wonderous transformation” (and you know that can’t be good). The Strain gets re-released this summer.

Also, FX is set to release this teaser poster art (which is thankfully rather less disturbing than season 1’s notorious poster):
Strain S2 teaser art.jpg

http://bcove.me/b221vpi3

popcorn2.gif