The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
  • Group buys from apsmith21 have been restocked with remaining copies not yet reserved. If you are after American Psycho, Ran, Terminator 2 and Hacksaw Ridge a limited number of copies have been added. Group buy shipping will resume in January 2022, but no additional copies will be sourced. Pay for your copy now to reserve! https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/apsmith21.485/#resources
Added to Calendar: 10-26-21

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 26, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

The Suicide Squad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
I don't know how many people are interested as the art is the same as other parts of the world, but I've posted a group buy.

Personally I loved this film, and glad I saw it on HBO Max.

(Would prefer the theatre but not risking it in my area, lol)

Jan 1, 2017
Neverwhere
I don't know how many people are interested as the art is the same as other parts of the world, but I've posted a group buy.

Personally I loved this film, and glad I saw it on HBO Max.

(Would prefer the theatre but not risking it in my area, lol)

Thanks Andy, got one myself. :thanks:

Reactions: apsmith21

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Yeah I’m certain that these 2 suicide squad steels in Europe are not glossy. Maybe a touch of minor spot gloss but certainly not full gloss

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
I know this isn’t helpful, but I know the Italy/Europe release is glossy! So I hope it’s the same for US/AUS!

you're right it isn't helpful as you're wrong :LOL::rofl:

This is the Italian version, not mine

A0A0502C-F5D7-4AA3-8667-D61E3086C511.jpeg 00B6B359-FB6B-4FDF-B1A2-FE71E8F10895.jpeg 12E48A45-A226-4755-944C-DD6B04EA3E84.jpeg

This is the USA version. Again obviously not mine

So USA = Glossy, ROW = streaky matte

Definitely prefer this artwork to the one that has the black background but I'll wait for Manta Lab's WEA, not in a rush to see this film again (not that I didn't enjoy it ofc)

Reactions: ash333 and Felix_ro