Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 8, 2021
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

Screenshot_20210730_003404_com.android.chrome_edit_177435221544799.jpg
Screenshot_20210815-153841_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210815-153746_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I'll skip this and wait for an inevitable premium, the steel will be so much better.

if its £5 cheaper why do you advise not to order, serious question :thanks:
Because Amazon rarely sells HMV exclusives, with them not being HMV .

It's listed on a database and amazon has added it , it happens every once and a while. They'll not get the stock, or the listing will "mutate" to a different item but it'll not be the HMV exclusive.

Reactions: yardman
Because Amazon rarely sells HMV exclusives, with them not being HMV .

It's listed on a database and amazon has added it , it happens every once and a while. They'll not get the stock, or the listing will "mutate" to a different item but it'll not be the HMV exclusive.
thanks for the heads up as was gonna order, cheers,

It'll probably just be the 4k amaray, whether that's the UK or an imported variant, given £25 is the price point.

Amazon has listed the HMV exclusive as Suicide Squad 2 (UHD/ BD) a "16 disc " set for £5 less than HMV . Total rubbish and best not order, but it does give a release date - 8th November .
That's a third party listing added to database by mistake to early

Sometimes by error these listings goes live as a pre order with amazon as the seller
Happens also a few times with Zavvi exclusives
If you do a order you will get a email just before or after release date sorry we was unable to get stock from supplier and your order is cancelled

After release date you will see a third party seller use this to sell the HMV release

Description even says Suicide Squad, The [Steelbook] [4k Ultra HD][HMV exclusive]

Reactions: mumbles
I preordered this but still can’t decide between this or the WB one… I like both but I guess it depends what treatment even of them get. I do wonder if it goes by The Conjuring 3, this could be very bland.

I think that looks great for a WWA WB DC steel. Colours look quite rich. Plus it’s a better design than the WB shop artwork

Reactions: samdavies
I think that looks great for a WWA WB DC steel. Colours look quite rich. Plus it’s a better design than the WB shop artwork
Agreed. Im hoping atleast the front centre and red rear are spot gloss. The black is unlikely to be streaky with a gloss base.

Reactions: Flloydo