Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.14 star(s) Rating: 4.14/5 7 Votes
Title: The Suicide Squad (2021)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: James Gunn

Cast: Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Idris Elba, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Taika Waititi, Nathan Fillion, John Cena, Sean Gunn and more!

Release: 2021-08-04

Attachments

• suicide squad 2.jpg
    suicide squad 2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 825
Trailer's great, although it didn't quite blow me away as much as I imagined it would... but then my expectations for this movie are stupidly high, so my own fault really lol. Still super hyped for it though of course!

Gunn is a really good follow on Twitter. I had wondered this myself.

he's always answered a lot of questions through twitter. Always liked that. Edgar Wright is another one to follow, always answers fans questions of his work and opinions

Reactions: vexred
he's always answered a lot of questions through twitter. Always liked that. Edgar Wright is another one to follow, always answers fans questions of his work and opinions

Yeah, the other week he was explaining where he'd used the 'Texas switch' in his films and how it'd been done. Really cool little insights into film making.

Reactions: Flloydo
Total film fold out cover

C11FE8C6-4130-4C7B-906A-8AD2C5C5035B.jpeg

(the sizes are so bad :rofl: Some of them are only a metre or 2 behind and they look ridiculously small lol, terrible editing Total Film - killer shark looks great though)

Reactions: vexred and tommyh84
Other than Elba's character having what appears to be the exact same motivation for being on the team as Will Smith's character in the first film this still looks stupidly good and it's out next month!! Seems to have snuck up on me