The Ten Commandments - 65th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 11-09-21

Release date: November 9, 2021
Purchase links: Target - Amazon
Price: $29.49 (Target) - $27.99 (Amazon)
Note: Includes bonus 1923 film

817yEG0nw0L._SL1500_.jpg

81dhGJ6TaML._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
How exciting~ I look forward to seeing what the steelbook art is.

The Ten Commandments is actually one of my top movies (along with the 1959 version of Ben-Hur) that I'd love to see get the premium treatment some day.
I'm right there with you. I love The Ten Commandments and Ben-Hur equally. Have Ben-Hur in steel and blu, but am excited to see what this offering will be. It is long past time for a premium upgrade.

Oct 1, 2020
Nice, grabbed it at BB.

I'm hoping we get other major hollywood blockbuster, Biblical 4k steelbooks over the next year or two. Noah, Exodus: Gods & Kings & The Passion of The Christ.

Reactions: BatOutOfHell
Dec 22, 2011
Mom's Basement
Nice, grabbed it at BB.

I'm hoping we get other major hollywood blockbuster, Biblical 4k steelbooks over the next year or two. Noah, Exodus: Gods & Kings & The Passion of The Christ.
Yes, so let it be written, so let it be done. Considering steelbooks wouldn't have been possible without God creating the raw materials needed to make a steelbook, God is way under-represented in the steelbook world.

• Haha
Reactions: Shark
Oct 1, 2020
lol exactly!

I searched and found Exodus: Kings and Gods is already available in 4k, so I'll just buy a steelbook and stick it in there.

Will have to wait on Noah and Passion still it seems