frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: November 9, 2021
Purchase links: Target - Amazon
Price: $29.49 (Target) - $24.99 (Amazon)
Note: Includes bonus 1923 film

817yEG0nw0L._SL1500_.jpg

81dhGJ6TaML._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How exciting~ I look forward to seeing what the steelbook art is.

The Ten Commandments is actually one of my top movies (along with the 1959 version of Ben-Hur) that I'd love to see get the premium treatment some day.
I'm right there with you. I love The Ten Commandments and Ben-Hur equally. Have Ben-Hur in steel and blu, but am excited to see what this offering will be. It is long past time for a premium upgrade.

Nice, grabbed it at BB.

I'm hoping we get other major hollywood blockbuster, Biblical 4k steelbooks over the next year or two. Noah, Exodus: Gods & Kings & The Passion of The Christ.

Reactions: BatOutOfHell
Nice, grabbed it at BB.

I'm hoping we get other major hollywood blockbuster, Biblical 4k steelbooks over the next year or two. Noah, Exodus: Gods & Kings & The Passion of The Christ.
Yes, so let it be written, so let it be done. Considering steelbooks wouldn't have been possible without God creating the raw materials needed to make a steelbook, God is way under-represented in the steelbook world.

• Haha
Reactions: Shark
lol exactly!

I searched and found Exodus: Kings and Gods is already available in 4k, so I'll just buy a steelbook and stick it in there.

Will have to wait on Noah and Passion still it seems

Wow no love for this I see, I have to scroll to page 21 to bring it back lol any how, I got this and it’s gorgeous and so classy, but unfortunately I got it broken into two pieces :( don’t know how that happened but now I need to go with the hassle of returning or exchanging it…..

Reactions: BatOutOfHell
Looking forward to this, ordered early on from Amazon, still has not shipped, doesn't appear to be in stock right now. :squint:
Wow no love for this I see, I have to scroll to page 21 to bring it back lol any how, I got this and it’s gorgeous and so classy, but unfortunately I got it broken into two pieces :( don’t know how that happened but now I need to go with the hassle of returning or exchanging it…..
That sucks, man, good luck with the replacement.

Reactions: tono06