2.jpg

DSC_7515_zpsf48bcb22.jpg

DSC_7509_zps0aa04d7d.jpg

Attachments

• term2.jpg
    term2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 231
Last edited by a moderator:
OOS at Amazon. 119 copies were left at this time yesterday. Maybe Amazon pulled them and are going to bundle the remaining copies? I really didn't want to miss out on this edition , but I continued to delay the purchase so I'm hoping it comes back in stock somehow.

OOS at Amazon. 119 copies were left at this time yesterday. Maybe Amazon pulled them and are going to bundle the remaining copies? I really didn't want to miss out on this edition , but I continued to delay the purchase so I'm hoping it comes back in stock somehow.

A bundle with the upcoming new T2 steelbook?

back in stock. Would only show me 1 in stock, but even after purchasing it's still in stock. Been like this since yesterday around this time. Maybe a new tactic by Amazon to move the item?

Too expensive, have been waiting for a major price drop, but none yet. :s

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

There is going to be another T2? Same as the Korean one?

I am just assuming that Japan will get some of that print run since we know that the min print run is 3000.

that looks pretty good. I had him sign my Play.com steel when I met him in February. Was he pretty cool to you?

Just reminiscing about this steel when it first came up for pre-order. It would've been so pimp if it had the HDN chosen artwork like originally pictured. I still have it in my collection, but some inside art or a nice coat of gloss would've really made this a great Japan exclusive.

that looks pretty good. I had him sign my Play.com steel when I met him in February. Was he pretty cool to you?

Just reminiscing about this steel when it first came up for pre-order. It would've been so pimp if it had the HDN chosen artwork like originally pictured. I still have it in my collection, but some inside art or a nice coat of gloss would've really made this a great Japan exclusive.

I met him march in seattle's eccc and he was pretty cool. We talked about terminator and stuff. Pretty cool guy.

I also had my Terminator steelbook signed by Michael Biehn. And Lance Henriksen.

term.jpg

Only mine is the German steelbook, which is exactly the same as the Japanese one, apart from being about €20...

Michael and Lance are at the Calgary Expo. Along with most of the cast of Aliens and many others.

Last edited by a moderator: