11198596_1104575682892318_1738980030_n.jpg
11187459_1104590116224208_1074001030_o.jpg

Attachments

• T1_cz.jpg
    T1_cz.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 20,548
Last edited:
Anxiously waiting... :ohno:

Once again, film arena Collection will take this WWA Steel and turn it into a little package of a gem...
I cannot wait to see the ''Beautyshot'' that will be available closer to release date,
but I am sure it will be a treat as their packages seem to get nicer and nicer (if that is even possible).
But whether it is a big Package or smaller Packages like (DU, EQ, AASB and TMR...), it will be simply lovely !

Once again another Gb from Karel ! I wonder if he ever sleeps :cautious: ...he works so hard for us :notworthy:

ill tag everyone above in list soon as i see it seems easiest way. that way we cover each other

basil :thumbs:

I was also on the ready to tag but getting late, just an FYI @Basil I am sure you know but only the first 8 tags in a post will be tagged, so its a maximum of 8 and you cannot go back to edit your post as if you do so no tag will work anymore.

Yesterday I did 3 separate post with 8 tags per post to make sure all Ninjas get the Tags. Sorry mate I missed you, I added you to my list of Ninjas to tag when comes time to do so.

I was also on the ready to tag but getting late, just an FYI @Basil I am sure you know but only the first 8 tags in a post will be tagged, so its a maximum of 8 and you cannot go back to edit your post as if you do so no tag will work anymore.

Yesterday I did 3 separate post with 8 tags per post to make sure all Ninjas get the Tags. Sorry mate I missed you, I added you to my list of Ninjas to tag when comes time to do so.

It was very much appreciated :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:thank you:thumbs:

Reactions: Marina Blue
I have lots to do today, so I would really REALLY appreciate it if someone would tag me once the GB opens.

Thank you :D

Reactions: chunk
I have lots to do today, so I would really REALLY appreciate it if someone would tag me once the GB opens.

Thank you :D
I think everyone here who have asked to be tagged cos we want on the gb should just get our names added to the gb automatically lol.. That would be awesome as we're all in the edge of the seat hoping we don't miss it :ohno: good luck to all:thumbs:

I've already got a Terminator steel, but it is one of my favourite movies, I actually prefer it to T2, so I'll probably have to pick this up, considering FA have put out some amazing packages this year.

Reactions: chunk