The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 31th Mar(boxset at 7th Apr)
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Embossed. Glossy Finish. Total 2000 copies.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d - LIVE on Wednesday March 16 at 10 AM (EST - US) - Timezone converter HERE
Purchase Link:Boxset GB | Lenti GB | Full Slip GB | ¼ Slip GB

full

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• Terminator 1.jpg
    Terminator 1.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 10,991
Last edited:
Few red flags in that auction. The “stock” photo is completely wrong for the item and the line in the description “I havn't listed as "like new" because I know some steelbook collectors will probably find fault. To this day I haven't purchased a steelbook which I felt was perfect!” just don’t really sit right with me. I personally would be looking to return and get a refund. Good luck with whatever course of action you go with. Hope you get a result.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
So weird...he has great feedback..no red flags there, but sends a damaged steelbook. He knows it’s a collector item and will be examined closely...gotta know that there will be a problem! I think he must of forgot to have a final look before packaging. I learned long ago that you have to be super through when dealing with collectors. Looking at his words in the description I’d say he had to accept returns in the past and thinks collectors are to strict on condition. Anyway if it was me...no question I’d request a return...even if he was respectful. It’s not as described!!

This is the latest respone I just received from this nasty piece of work......

It is clearly not what I sent you. You do not like being called a scammer, and yet you are accusing me of sending you a steelbook in that condition. I know your game. Thats not my steelbook and therefore I cannot accept it back. Even if you send it, I will refuse it at the door. I will not give you anything because I have done no wrong. You recieved a like new steelbook and your trying to send me back an old tatty one. That's how it is.

:facepalm:

I just don't know what to do with this guy :(

Not really because the steelbook doesn't have a number itself. He will always be able to claim that you switched steelbooks.
Get eBay involved and show them it's the same steelbook.

Not really because the steelbook doesn't have a number itself. He will always be able to claim that you switched steelbooks.
Get eBay involved and show them it's the same steelbook.
Yeah, I've just got eBay involved now.

I was happy to walk away, but it's been his tone and aggressive attitude that's really pissed me off since. He has 3 days to respond to the item being sent back to him......

There's no reasoning with this asshole.

His parting response (to which I won't be replying to) was.........

Steelbooks will have similar imperfections throughout a production run. Proves absoluely nothing. I believe that is not even a ding or scratch or chip. You recieved a great steelbook in in excellent condition. Be happy and accept that you have to pay money for some things. And you had it for a great price. Looks to me like you buy and sell steelbooks to make money.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
This is the latest respone I just received from this nasty piece of work......

It is clearly not what I sent you. You do not like being called a scammer, and yet you are accusing me of sending you a steelbook in that condition. I know your game. Thats not my steelbook and therefore I cannot accept it back. Even if you send it, I will refuse it at the door. I will not give you anything because I have done no wrong. You recieved a like new steelbook and your trying to send me back an old tatty one. That's how it is.

:facepalm:

I just don't know what to do with this guy :(
I would give a 1 star review with your story.
eBay is protecting the buyers, so report your issues and attach the emails you got.
Always stay friendly in your communication.

• Thanks
@BluSteel2012 Sorry you are having issues with this one but eBay / Paypal will sort you out. Sounds like the seller got a replacement for his damaged steel, took photos of that one, then sent you the original scratched one. You rumbled him which is why he's got so aggressive / defensive. Unnecessarily, I might add, considering you could have come at him a lot worse to begin with.

Yeah, I've just got eBay involved now.

I was happy to walk away, but it's been his tone and aggressive attitude that's really pissed me off since. He has 3 days to respond to the item being sent back to him......

There's no reasoning with this asshole.

His parting response (to which I won't be replying to) was.........

Steelbooks will have similar imperfections throughout a production run. Proves absoluely nothing. I believe that is not even a ding or scratch or chip. You recieved a great steelbook in in excellent condition. Be happy and accept that you have to pay money for some things. And you had it for a great price. Looks to me like you buy and sell steelbooks to make money.

I get he's pissed you off with his aggressiveness (which in itself smacks of guilt) but why did you contact him in the first place if you were happy to walk away?

I get he's pissed you off with his aggressiveness (which in itself smacks of guilt) but why did you contact him in the first place if you were happy to walk away?
I thought he might offer some reimbursement but I wasn't going to push it (you don't ask, you don't get!). Some sellers ask if there's anything they can do to help especially when photos are sent as proof. Instead he just got aggressive and accused me of trying to scam him. So then I thought, well I don't need this and I certainly don't want to give you my money now for being such a prick about it!

I'm still not sure if I want to send it back to be honest. Because I'll still be down the return postage and no steelbook. And if he refuses it and it gets returned to me, then I've paid postage for it twice.....

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k
I thought he might offer some reimbursement but I wasn't going to push it. Some sellers ask what they can do to help especially when photos are sent as proof. Instead he just got aggressive and accused me of trying to scam him. So then I thought, well I don't need this and I certainly don't want to give you my money now for being such a prick about it!

I'm still not sure if I want to send it back to be honest. Because I'll still be down the return postage and no steelbook. And if he refuses it and it gets returned to me, then I've paid postage for it twice.....

I've just seen your images on Instagram of the steelbook and you've done well to hide the imperfections in those pics which makes me think it probably is the same steelbook that's in his pictures he's just been snidey not letting you know that at certain angles they stand out like a sore thumb

His agreesiveness towards you makes it's pretty obvious he has something to hide, ebay will certainly take your side though they always do side with the buyer

Reactions: paulboland
I've just seen your images on Instagram of the steelbook and you've done well to hide the imperfections in those pics which makes me think it probably is the same steelbook that's in his pictures he's just been snidey not letting you know that at certain angles they stand out like a sore thumb

His agreesiveness towards you makes it's pretty obvious he has something to hide, ebay will certainly take your side though they always do side with the buyer

Yes, you can see them the minute you have it your hand, but they can be tricky to get them to show up in a photo (but there was no explaining that to him!).

You can clearly see the 3 or 4 blemishes on the right (that look like pen touch ups) in my Instagram pic.

I've looked at the sellers photos and it seems that it's another Steelbook unless he's damaged it since the photos.

Anyways, opening a case was the best option as the seller doesn't want to talk

Anyways, thanks for all the advice and info guys. I don't want to keep the thread off topic any longer.

It's a fantastic steelbook. Just a pity my enjoyment was a bit soured this time.

Anyways, thanks for all the advice and info guys. I don't want to keep the thread off topic any longer.

It's a fantastic steelbook. Just a pity my enjoyment was a bit soured this time.

Don't worry about it, it's an old thread. Make sure you talk to ebay and get specific instructions about what to do about shipping it back.
Make sure that ebay agrees that you are not paying for the return. Make them explain whatever the process is to return it without having to pay up front. When the seller finds out that he has to pay for the return shipping and refund you the original shipping he just might say to hell with it and tell you not to ship it back and that it's yours because sometimes the seller doesn't want to lose even more money on it.

One way or another if he doesn't refund all of your money, ebay or Paypal will just take it from him.

With some or many Steelbook although new and original packed there are often minimal traces but they are very clear often but that is also the case if they are offered as very good :naughty: therefore not as new or like new/mint, near mint.:whistle::naughty: But that is No excuse for this (n)Steelbook.
The (n)Seller would have to apologize in any case! I have often bought something with you!(blusteel) I've never had a bad Steelbook!:thumbs::cool: One of the best Sellers(ebay), I know!:thanks:

With some or many Steelbook although new and original packed there are often minimal traces but they are very clear often but that is also the case if they are offered as very good :naughty: therefore not as new or like new/mint, near mint.:whistle::naughty: But that is No excuse for this (n)Steelbook.
The (n)Seller would have to apologize in any case! I have often bought something with you!(blusteel) I've never had a bad Steelbook!:thumbs::cool: One of the best Sellers(ebay), I know!:thanks:
Oh, right! thanks @McClane 80 buddy :thumbs::)

• Thanks
Reactions: McClane 80