The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 31th Mar(boxset at 7th Apr)
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Embossed. Glossy Finish. Total 2000 copies.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d - LIVE on Wednesday March 16 at 10 AM (EST - US) - Timezone converter HERE
Purchase Link:Boxset GB | Lenti GB | Full Slip GB | ¼ Slip GB

full

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• Terminator 1.jpg
    Terminator 1.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 10,991
Last edited:
This is the latest respone I just received from this nasty piece of work......

It is clearly not what I sent you. You do not like being called a scammer, and yet you are accusing me of sending you a steelbook in that condition. I know your game. Thats not my steelbook and therefore I cannot accept it back. Even if you send it, I will refuse it at the door. I will not give you anything because I have done no wrong. You recieved a like new steelbook and your trying to send me back an old tatty one. That's how it is.

:facepalm:

I just don't know what to do with this guy :(

wow, thats really a disgusting response and shows what a worthless bastard he actually is.. my recommendation: dont bother. save yourself the trouble and the time.. just write him a nice negative feedback that will scare off all future buyers

No point over thinking it or even having it out with the seller. If it's damaged then it's damaged. Just open a case to return it in future and explain your case there. If you feel bad about it and would accept a partial refund then send a message first and see if it can be resolved. I've listed things and have had people message me about slight imperfections that i've honestly over looked when I listed the item, i'm happy to reach a fair resolution over a partial refund as the error was my fault and saves the hassle of returning the item.

I had a situation last year where I sold a full slip steelbook in open and mint condition, the buyer received it, two days passed, he left positive feedback on the day of delivery then that evening I had a case opening because the front of the steelbook had a massive dent in it. Blatantly wasn't sent that way and I doubt he received it, it's not something you'd have missed when looking it over and certainly not something you'd leave positive feedback for. I argued with him and ebay over it and even despite the positive feedback indicating everything was okay when received that the refund would be enforced if I didn't accept the return. My guess is he either swapped it with his own steelbook to get a mint replacement or that he opened it, was happy, left feedback then dropped it or something and exploited 100% guaranteed to back up the buyer policy no matter what. It's a risk you take with eBay, they are so easily exploited by dishonest buyers it's unreal.

How much did you pay out of curiosity for this steelbook?

Have I missed the 'wanted' thread section on this forum? I am hunting for either the 1/4 slip, lenticular or full slip edition of this steel please.
Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section!

Have I missed the 'wanted' thread section on this forum? I am hunting for either the 1/4 slip, lenticular or full slip edition of this steel please.
Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section!

here you are:

good luck hunting!

Reactions: hatredhorror