The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (Limited Collector's Box + Mediabook) [Germany]

Manqu

Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
Release: February 24th
Price: €84,99
Purchase: dtm.at
Note: Leatherface Figure , XL T-Shirt , 2 Placards , 6 Postcards , 3 Stickers (G2 Mediabook)

Limited to 1000 Units

Audio / Video
2 Blu-rays with 2 HD Master (MGM & Shout Factory)

3808bad2d432aaa932eae93ffa35b29e.jpg.jpg

tcm 2 ticker box.jpg

Last edited:
Is it possible for this to be sold here and not on amazon? Amazon sold last two so im taking this be same?
Or is it possible these guys have limited amount and amazon will have too?
I have just ordered the limited edition and the one fromj last year.
Now just need this, when is this out and do these guys send to australia just incase.

Reactions: elle82
Is it possible for this to be sold here and not on amazon? Amazon sold last two so im taking this be same?
Or is it possible these guys have limited amount and amazon will have too?
I have just ordered the limited edition and the one fromj last year.
Now just need this, when is this out and do these guys send to australia just incase.
I couldnt see it on amazon but i think they might ship to australia. shipping details are here.

I couldnt see it on amazon but i think they might ship to australia. shipping details are here.
I do prefer Amazon and Amazon have sold last two but not heard of these guys selling them before,so wondering if just exclusive to these guys.
I maybe wrong but I'm sure these are they guys I got the saw trap from but I can't remember what couriers they use or how well they pack anyone know?
Don't want to miss this one if I have other two on way,but find it strange if Amazon had other but not this.

I do prefer Amazon and Amazon have sold last two but not heard of these guys selling them before,so wondering if just exclusive to these guys.
I maybe wrong but I'm sure these are they guys I got the saw trap from but I can't remember what couriers they use or how well they pack anyone know?
Don't want to miss this one if I have other two on way,but find it strange if Amazon had other but not this.
Im not sure about packaging maybe @Manqu Qhapaq has some info? :D im not sure if its exclusive to these guys or if amazon decide to sell it a bit later.

Reactions: Manqu
Which of the three has the better price including shipping to the US I wonder? I trust Amazon and ease of returns in case it arrives damaged. Thanks @Manqu Qhapaq for the info.

Which of the three has the better price including shipping to the US I wonder? I trust Amazon and ease of returns in case it arrives damaged. Thanks @Manqu Qhapaq for the info.
The 40th Anniversary Edition (with metalpak) is available for $108 (without shipping) new fulfilled by Amazon DE, the 41st Anniversary Edition (with mediabook) has sold out a few days ago and so far it isn't being sold by a seller that uses fulfillment by Amazon DE. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 Limited Edition has not been posted on Amazon DE yet.

Hi @bwatt99 The Texas Chainsaw Bos Set is at the moment only available from those retailers dtm & mega-store-palast. or bmv-medien.de They ship all internationally.

You can´t pre-order this at Amazon because business policy has been changed by Turbine for several releases. Maybe Amazon.de will get this at some point but I can´t assure you :)
WHo are the better of the three retailers above for packing and sending overseas,i have not looked on all sites but are they all priced same and does one offer less or charge more for shipping.
I could wait for amazon but as you say it might not happen.
Im sure i ordered from dtm years ago the saw trap but cant remember how it went as in packing etc.

WHo are the better of the three retailers above for packing and sending overseas,i have not looked on all sites but are they all priced same and does one offer less or charge more for shipping.
I could wait for amazon but as you say it might not happen.
Im sure i ordered from dtm years ago the saw trap but cant remember how it went as in packing etc.
Amazon.de has terrible packaging. whatever ive ordered from there has never been properly protected. so even if they do release it keep that in mind. im not sure about the other two though.

Reactions: SeppeDR
The 40th Anniversary Edition (with metalpak) is available for $108 (without shipping) new fulfilled by Amazon DE, the 41st Anniversary Edition (with mediabook) has sold out a few days ago and so far it isn't being sold by a seller that uses fulfillment by Amazon DE. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 Limited Edition has not been posted on Amazon DE yet.
I got the 40th anniversary one collectors box from a market place seller just hope i did right thing,normally prefer amazon directly but has long been out of stock.
I always seem to want something long after you can get as anymore.
It was listed as new and it better be and hope its based well.
Never really purchased from a marketplace seller.
But probably no more different than ebay just you see less of item or description through amazon.
Texas one had a price drop few weeks back and that's what kicked me off.
Just need the most recent one now

I got the 40th anniversary one collectors box from a market place seller just hope i did right thing,normally prefer amazon directly but has long been out of stock.
But probably no more different than ebay just you see less of item or description through amazon.
I occasionally buy from market sellers. i got ripped off once though. i paid and they never sent the item so i contacted amazon and they said that person was known for doing that and they refunded me. all other times have been fine though.
Im the same i always decide to get something after its OOP. lol

Reactions: SeppeDR
Me and you the same, I was pretty late to Blu-Ray collecting so there are and have been a lot of OOS/OOP releases that I would like to get.
I would imagine that the product is in mint condition, I haven't bought any marketplace items from Amazon DE but I have bought a couple from Amazon UK and there has never been an issue.
Even if something would go wrong I'd imagine that it wouldn't be a hassle to sort it out and get a refund or a replacement if available.
Was thinking of getting the 41st Anniversary Edition (with mediabook) after the price drop but decided against it as I don't really have space to display it. Hope you really enjoy yours, they all look like gorgeous sets!

Yo
Me and you the same, I was pretty late to Blu-Ray collecting so there are and have been a lot of OOS/OOP releases that I would like to get.
I would imagine that the product is in mint condition, I haven't bought any marketplace items from Amazon DE but I have bought a couple from Amazon UK and there has never been an issue.
Even if something would go wrong I'd imagine that it wouldn't be a hassle to sort it out and get a refund or a replacement if available.
Was thinking of getting the 41st Anniversary Edition (with mediabook) after the price drop but decided against it as I don't really have space to display it. Hope you really enjoy yours, they all look like gorgeous sets!

You mention 41st set what is that? I thought there was only a 40th set and after that texas 1 and 2 which 2 is in this post?

Yo

You mention 41st set what is that? I thought there was only a 40th set and after that texas 1 and 2 which 2 is in this post?
The 41st Anniversary set is the one that has the eye on the box and comes with the mediabook, as far as I know it was released a year after the 40th Anniversary Edition hence why I'm calling it the 41st Anniversary Edition.

So let me recap, these are the 3 limited edition 'box' sets:
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, 40th Anniversary Edition Limited Collector's Box with MetalPak
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, 41st Anniversary Edition Limited Collector's Box with Mediabook
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, Limited Collector's Box with Mediabook
Hope that clears things up .

The 41st Anniversary set is the one that has the eye on the box and comes with the mediabook, as far as I know it was released a year after the 40th Anniversary Edition hence why I'm calling it the 41st Anniversary Edition.

So let me recap, these are the 3 limited edition 'box' sets:
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, 40th Anniversary Edition Limited Collector's Box with MetalPak
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, 41st Anniversary Edition Limited Collector's Box with Mediabook
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, Limited Collector's Box with Mediabook
Hope that clears things up .
Yep sure does just after last one on list now lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: texansfan26
If i was to get texas chainsaw massacre 2 would there be any benefit in getting from a marketplace seller vs online stores that sell it?
My 40th edition is on way and so is my texas chainsaw massacre 1.
I was given the edition number of my 40th edition but never had the option with massacre 1 as was direct from amazon.
But marketplace seller said or asked if i was interested in same number never really thought of that.
But is there any benifit it buying from him.
I said let's see how this deals goes first.
If i did through him or another retailer and got two with same number would be nice but shame the option was not with amazon direct.
Would have been cool to have had all same limited number.

Still keeping my fingers crossed that it'll show up on Amazon even after the official release date.
Me too I will have the other two arrive soon so need this one and both are from Amazon so be annoying if not from there.
As soon as it is please someone tag me just incase.